20

Erum's Perspective —

I yawn and stand up from the bed, it's already seven in the morning and I know I woke up late but I was really tried by all the travelling events of last night. I am on leave today, my secretary is going to manage today's work at all.

I went to take shower.

My Outfit

My Outfit

After shower, I made my way back in room, Taehyung already left for his office because he said that he have a really important meeting today.

After getting ready i made my way downstairs just to find mom siting and reading a newspaper with a cup of coffee, "Good morning."

I whispered softly as her gaze shifted towards me, she reciprocate with a smile. I sit down beside her and asked, "Did you had breakfast? And what about your medicines?"

"Breakfast is done but Taehyung and Jungkook didn't ate. And I have taken my medicines.", she replied with a smile and taking a sip on the coffee.

I sighs and stand up from the seat, should I go and cook? Yep. I can do it. I stand up from the couch and made my way in the kitchen, I got totally shocked when I saw Alicia cooking in the kitchen.

"Does sun rise from wrong direction?", I asked to her and she chuckled, "Just cooking lunch for today."

"Yeh, when did you learned it?", I asked curiously, she made a thin line of her lips and replied, "When with Jungkook."

Her smile suddenly fade away, she silently start frying the veggies. I can understand what is going in her mind. I silently start cooking after I was done with cooking. I packed the lunch boxes with his favourite strawberry smoothie.

"I will go by myself, okay?", Alicia said, yeah she is still busy in cooking because she is cooking slowly to pass her time. I chuckled and garb my car keys from the holder and drive straight towards his office building.

Indeed his company is really big. I park the car in the parking and made my way towards the receptionist, "Where is Taehyung's cabin?"

"Ma'am he is busy in meeting.", the younger lady replied, I chuckled and said, "Just tell me."

"Ma'am, 18th floor.", I thanked her and made my way straight to the lift. After I reached to his cabin, I saw someone already siting inside on couch.

It's a girl, I entered inside the cabin and played the lunch box on the table, "Elina, what are you doing here?"

I asked my voice sound so possessive, she smrik and stand up walking forward me while swinging her hips side to side. She is wearing the most reliving dress I have ever seen, with her dark red lipstick and heavy makeup.

"Taehyung called me, he told me he is leaving you soon.", she replied licking her lips, I smriked and take steps towards her. Her eyes is fixed on me, "I don't think Taehyung is going to like a shameless bitch like you."