18

---Erum's Perspective---

I woke up from my sleep and saw Taehyung sleeping on the couch, shivering in cold, his blanket is layed down on the floor and his eyes is tightly closed.

I stand up, walked forward towards the couch and pick the blanket up from the floor covering him up with the warm blanket, after tugging him up in the blanket nicely I was going towards my bed when he suddenly hold my hand.

"You still care for me?", he asked with his hopeful eyes and i nodded, freeing my hand from his iron grips and making my way towards the bed.

I laid down on the bed, hold up on my phone and start scrolling, while I was scrolling through my phone, i felt his gaze burning on me, I sighs and put my phone on the nightstand and said, "Can you stop staring?"

"Umm, I am not feeling like to sleep. Can we watch a movie?", he asked as his lips made a cute pout, is he trying to play with me?

I sighs and nodded, he stand up from the couch and jumped beside me on the bed turning on television with the remote asking, "Which movie?"

"Anything.", I replied with bored expression, he sighs and smiled before playing a movie, "I am playing evil dead rise."

I gulp hard after hearing the name of the movie, the reason is that I am scared of this ghosts and horror type. I am not going to tell him that I am scared.

I start watching the movie, it's already been half of an hour watching the movie and thank God that no creepy seen come in it, but then suddenly one lady jumped on a man and eat his eyeball.

I almost stopped myself from screaming, it's hella creepy, I closed my eyes tightly don't wanting to scream up and kick everything which is near to me.

I look up at Taehyung who is lying down on the bed beside me is already asleep, his look like an angel but devil in real. I smiled and switch off the before any other horror scene come again.

I laid down on the bed and covered myself with the blanket and soon i draft to my dream land which will be darker this time.

---Taehyung's Perspective---

I rubbed my eyes and sit straight on bed, I looked at my side and see her sleeping peacefully tugged in the warm blanket. I kissed her forehead and stand up to leave the room.

Suddenly I heard her screams, i quickly turned and see her breathing heavily and panicking, her body is covered in cold sweats. I quickly walked towards her and asked, "What happen?"

She didn't replied and said, "Gh..ghost."

She said panicking, her body is covered in sweat, I pulled her in a hug but she pushed me and said, "Stay, stay away."

She screamed, her eyes tightly closed. She is panicking, she is already crying. I cupped her face between my big palms, drawing her face closer to me.

I pressed my lips with enchanting desire and longing to touch her pink plushie lips, the one and only trick come in my is to kiss her passionately to calm her down from her panick attack.

As my lips touched her, her eyes shot open and our eyes meet, staring in her soul through her chocolate eyes, i continued to move my lips softly on her.