Part 1

I still remember the day that I lost my father the only blood relation that i had. Its been a month living with my step mom and her daughters all older than me. Well they dont llike me at all. My step mom is damm rich and she is always on her meetings abroad  so i was always with those four girls.

Currently i am comming back to home after a one week long summer camp.

Its me Jake open the damm door i shouted.

Shut up you little creep I am comming said Susan the youngest of them all. When she opened the door  I justed pushed her and ran to my room. Jumped into my bed and slept.

When i woke up i was in  clares room the yeldest.

I stood up and all the four girl came to me and ripped all my clothes 

And took a few nude photos on me. I protested Hey what the fu#k guys.

Then Susan tore all her cloths and approched me. I had no Idea what she was up to and she  gave me a liplock in a way the everyone sees will think that i am forcing her to do that

 I had no Idea what she was up to and she  gave me a liplock in a way the everyone sees will think that i am forcing her to do that

I pushed her  away by the time

By the time candy had already took pictures of me kissing Susan.

Cindy said, Listen you creep if you dont respect and obey us  i will upload your nude to the internet and  and susan will file a sexual harassment case against you.

Why are you doing this to me I asked, they had  a wicked smile. I understood the seriousness of the situation asked for their apology. They were just laughing. I will do anything you want please spare me I cried means I cried like a girl .

Hey our tough guy is crying like a girl said Clair teasing me. She with a wicked smile apporoached me. I crawled backward in  fear. She caught me and asked do you like red lipsticks out of fear I said yes.

What are you doing asked Cindy. Look at Jakes lip Susan had her red lipstick on when she kissed him he looks so cute in it doesnt he. 

I struggled my way out and went to the mirror to check  that out. Little of the lipstick was on my lips. I hated the fact that i was a late bloomer the absence of the facial hair made me look so gay.