Part 2

I was so panicked and scared to run. Then they came and asked me should I post it. 

No..... Please dont do it i will do anything you want me to do.

Candy with a  smile asked me to come to her room. I went there and then she started to search for something all over the room meanwhile Susan came to the room and sit on my lap you slut. I was scared and obediently I sat on her laps. She handed me her red lipstick and ordered put it on me. I have no idea how to I cant when I said that she threatened me of uploading my photos. So I did as I was instructed then she pushed me into the bed and kissed me right at my lips I tried to protest me being several years younger to her made me weak compared to her even though i am a guy not a strong one.

She did that for atleast 10 minutes straight. I gave upprotesting after the first few minutes  she stopped kissing me when Candy shouted I got it. Susan then moved from my top and the she again took her lipstick and mirror and said. Look at the mirror you creep its not complete yet let me do it for you. I tried to protest and i did a very bad thing I hit Susan with my hand that made her furious that she chocked me i thought that i would die but  I didnt

I woke up after some time I then ran to the bathroom to  check on my face. I was shocked. I was not just waring a lipstick but i was wareing a lot of other stuff 

 I was not just waring a lipstick but i was wareing a lot of other stuff 

With all those makeup on I thought I look half Gay and half girl. I started to wash it of then I heared clairs voice  from behind those are waterproof sweety feel free to freshen up with the soap because it is going to stay there for atleast two fuc#ing days.

I stopped washing  it. Then I went to her want do you want from me what are going to do leave me alone 

She said Let me think....... and no. Clare then asked me to  go with her I followed her to my room it looked like a new fresh room. The other two was already there. Susan was giggling. I felt so embrassed that i turned red. Then she handed me a pair of bra and panties. What is this for I asked. 

She was like are you kidding can't you guess why you are waring make up then she forced me to ware it I tried to protest. But three big girls were too much for me. It was of a baby blue color. And it had flowers stiched into it. To be frank it was strange but comfy.

I touched it's soft fabric with my finger, I was blushing like hell

I touched it's soft fabric with my finger, I was blushing like hell. They couldn't tolerate and they started giggling. Then Candy asked me do you know what else is better, I knew what was comming I said no no no please no i dont want to ware that. I don't want to tell how they made  me ware it it was pink and had some fancy design on it.

 I don't want to tell how they made  me ware it it was pink and had some fancy design on it