Part 9

I then went to the living room Candy was waiting for me, we then went out.When we got out of the house the bus was already on the stop, so she said run and she ran. I ran behind her, my boobs where bouncing of that I holded and supported it myself with my hand. It was quiet annoying.

She then took me into a saloon  gave me hair extensions after that i looked really cute like I got a crush on myself

My hair is now long soft and weavy i guess I have no idea what style it is or anything. She the asked me to go inside the room. Candy followed me I had no idea what they were upto, then the staff asked me to sit down and I saw her with a thread apporaching me they where trying to shape my eyebrows. Even though it hurted a bit i stayrd calm. they made it look thin and more feminine. Then they just tied me up on the chair and reclined it to be a bed. The staff lowered my skirt and panties and I turned red. She said ewwww, this loooks like a forest I was happy hearing that she did not find out that i am a boy in girls dress. Then she applied some cool gell down there but then I realised, how bad the situation was Candy wanted me waxed down there, I screamed, I scramed like a girl when they waxed me. Tears came through my eyes.

And then I touched down to feel something It was all soft while rubbing I found out that my penis was replaced by something inappropriate. Or may be appropriate with rest of my body. Yes I had vagina. They then gave me a full makeover and send me back to Candy

 They then gave me a full makeover and send me back to Candy