Part 6

I went to the kitchen for the first literally not the first time I have never been here to cook. I had no idea what to cook or how to cook. I waited for a few minutes then i took my phone and searched on youtube and thought to make the sandwich at the same time Susan was standing behind me making fun of me. She really enjoyed teasing me. I got really embarrassed and angry then I started to cut the vegetables faster that cut my finger Susan rushed to look it she was worried and she sucked my finger forth blood to stop. And then she brought a bandage.

Then she helped me to finish making the breakfast she was not that rude to me she complemented me that the necklace looked cute on me but I didn't want that complement and I was just wearing to please them.

After a few moment I served  the food and had some breakfast and went to my room. I was sweating a lot so I thought of taking a shower. I undressed and looked at myself. How much have I been changing since last week. Just look at my shape

My waist  it is like it got shrunk, My hips started to widen my penis is now micro size my scrotom has half disappeared

My waist  it is like it got shrunk, My hips started to widen my penis is now micro size my scrotom has half disappeared. I feel my ass becoming rounder. I rubbed my newly formed soft skin, infact it felt good and I continued till I hit the hump. Yes my small little tits. I always wanted to touch one, but never  thought that it would me my on boobs that I will touch for the first time in my life.

I holded it in my hands it was small to be holded. When my finger touched my nipples it felt very different it was alarmingly good but then I noticed not only I have breasts my nipples has also changed. It's now bigger, harder, a lot more sensitive. I wanted to squeeze it but my conscience didn't allowed me to do that. Then I had my shower the feeling of water touching my boy fellt different. I came out of the toilet. I saw some bag was there.