Prologue

The Potter family consisted of James Fleamont Potter the loving father, Lily June Potter Nee Evan the doting mother, Harry James Potter age 18 the oldest child and defeater of Voldemort and the youngest family member age 16 Jasmine Lily Potter the family princess. But not many people know that the potters actually have another child Iris Euphemia Potter who was the light of their lives, the little girl so full of life and love taken from them on the night of October 31st 1981 the night their hearts were ripped apart and their flower was taken. They knew it affected how they had spoiled Jasmine, their daughter who was born after the attack.

It was September 1st and the potter family was getting ready to send Jasmine and Harry back to Hogwarts as harry would be making up the year he missed  when they were all teleported to Hogwarts along with Amelia Bones head of the dmle and Kingsley shacklebolt minister of magic along with the Malfoys, remaining Blacks (Cassiopeia, Melania, Arcturus), the Weaslys, Sirius and Remus along with all students and staff. After a second of shocked and confused silence a letter appeared in front of Amelia Bones which she read.

Dear Wizarding World,

You have all been summoned to watch and react to the life of the missing potter. The true eldest child of James and Lily Potter, Iris Euphemia Potter, who was stolen by someone who had been close to the family and sent to a dystopian future reality using a dark ritual which also erased her memories of her life here. She was adopted and her name changed to Delphinium Everdeen. She and her family and friends will be here after the first movie but you have been warned this is not a happy story.

,The Fates

Everyone was in shock most people due to the fact that there was another potter but for the Blacks it was that this child was the last of their blood due to a ritual performed by Sirius Black the child's godfather when the child was born and Amelia Bones who was little Iris's Godmother. 

Lily and James couldn't believe that their flower was alive and after 17 years they would be able to see her again.

Everyone sits down and gets comfortable and the movie starts.

***********
Authors note : hi thanks for reading this story it's been in my drafts for months. Please don't be a ghost reader and let me know what you think of this book.
-Ivy Osiris