Chapter 4

"Okay, I think that's enough of that". Peeta decides

As he attempts to grab the drink from Haymitch, but fails

"You made me spill my drink on these brand-new pants. You know, I think I'll go finish this in my room." Delphinium just let out an exasperated sigh way too used to his behaviour. As he leaves the room.

"He's gonna come around," Peeta says trying to be optimistic as Delphi just observes the two

"What? It's no use." Katniss ever the pessimist as Peeta decides to follow Hatmitch "I'm gonna go talk to him." He left the room leaving just the two sisters together for the first time that day.

"Come on I'll show you to your room Kat" Delphinium leads Katniss out of the train cart with a small but sad smile on her face.

"She has to prepare her own sister to fight to the death" Was said in horror which to some surprisingly came from Lady Malania Black but those who knew her knew she had a soft spot for kids especially ones in their family. But this observation weighed heavily on eveyones minds.

James couldn't believe his little Bambi had already been in these inhuman games but now she'd have to help a member of the only family she knew through them too. He noticed however that his youngest daughter didn't seem at all interested at all in what they were watching in fact she seemed to be glaring at the screen but he couldn't figure out why afterall wound't Jasine be happy to have a sister.

Harry on the other hand knew exactly why Jasmine was glaring at the screen she was to used to being the centre of attention as the only daughter the 'potter princess' as she'd been called growing up before she became a spoiled brat in his opinion. He was just happy to see that his older sister was alive.

4 years before

Everyone zeros in on the screen which is obviously about to show more about Delphinium's journey or games.

Delphi and Cole are sitting on the sofa in the carriage while the TV plays in front of them.

The same guy from the beginning Ceaser Flickerman is shown speaking.

"The start of the 70th Hunger Games is to begin soon and now it's time to introduce all of the wonderful tributes for this year's games from district 1 we have Glaze Moreau age 18 and Gem Montgomary age 18, from district 2 Ajax Rennick 17 and Alexas Sorrel 18, from district 3 Cypher Calvin age 16 and Dela Penn age 17, from district 4 Declan Harper age 15 and Annie Cresta age 18, from district 5 Rigel Sparks age 18, and Aquila Sparks age 12, from district 6 Shay Gasli age 16 and Via Fett age 18, from district 7 Rowan Birch age 16 and Magnolia Forester age 14, from district 8 Jet Brison age 16 and Twyla Merce age 17, from district 9 Sito Hollen age 18 and Avena Thomley age 15, from district 10 Lark Hogsett age 16 and Nessa Tanner age 16, from district 11 Kale Grove 17 and Nettle Fallow age 14, and finally from district 12 Cole Piller age 17 and Delphinium Everdeen age 13. So there you have it folks the tributes for this year's annual hunger games."

The shock that Delphinium was one of the youngest contests in her games was palpable throughout the room as everyone watched. 

**********

Authors note:

As i said last week this weeks chapter is a little shorter than normal due to the fact that i have had a lot of coursework to complete over the past week but next weeks should be a longer chapter again.

As usual thank you for reading this story and for all the support and please don't be a ghost reader.

-IvyOsiris