Chapter 3156: First Encounter With Superdimensional Elves!

ADVERTISEMENT

boom!!!!

The super-dimensional storm swept across the territory of No. 7362, and countless creatures and resources were turned into ashes under the super-dimensional storm.

At this time, Ye Tian forcibly entered the Death Void.

He did have a duplicate body in the Death Void before, but he came back before the super-dimensional storm came, and now he has entered again.

As soon as he entered the Death Void, the endless power of the extra-dimensional storm crushed his body.

At this moment, Ye Tian felt very uncomfortable, as if he was enduring endless attacks.

He constantly activated various super-dimensional secret treasures to protect himself, and then he was able to hold on.

"For an ordinary peak world god, if he enters the Death Void at this time, he will almost certainly die."

Ye Tian murmured.

And he also discovered that his own perception was limited countless times, and he could not explore very far at all. Some special super-dimensional secret treasures could not peer into very far distances.

"It seems that we have to rely on the extra-dimensional thing called the weird blood pupil."

Ye Tian activated the strange blood pupil technique, and in an instant, his eyes penetrated the extra-dimensional storm and peered into a very far distance.

In this way, the distance he explored in the super-dimensional storm was farther than half a step into the super-dimensional realm, and there was still hope of finding the super-dimensional elves.

certainly.

His strength is far inferior to that of the super dimensional elves. Any super dimensional elves can kill him instantly. But as long as you find the super dimensional elves, you can spy on the super dimensional patterns on the super dimensional elves and understand the super dimensional mysteries of the super dimensional elves. .

Moreover, with the effect of the strange blood pupil technique, it might be possible to prevent weaker super-dimensional elves from detecting him.

"Start exploring!"

Ye Tian set off and explored each area.

ADVERTISEMENT

However, his speed is very slow, he cannot escape quickly in the super-dimensional storm, and he cannot explore too many places in a short time.

and.

He also found that many places had been destroyed by the superdimensional storm, but many dangers had also disappeared.