Untitled Part 153

Chapter 3229 Six Capital Gathering!ADVERTISEMENT

Ye Tian chatted with the master of Tianyang Realm for a while.

Suddenly, the Master of Tianyang Realm said: "Master Ye Tian, ​​do you want to participate in the Six Capitals Grand Meeting in the Six Capitals Boundary Mountain?"

"The Six Capitals Festival, what is this?"

This was the first time Ye Tian heard about it.

The leader of Tianyang Realm introduced: "The Six Capitals Festival is a grand event held in the Six Capitals Realm Mountain. Only the second-level super-dimensional realms are eligible to participate. There will be some people from the Five Thousand Numbers at the Six Capitals Festival. We can trade these good things from the territory at the Six Capitals Festival."

"Would Liudu Jieshan be so kind as to give out those things? We can't offer many good things in exchange for it. We can only use ordinary extra-dimensional resources | This is not good for Mudu Ghost Mountain, right?"

Ye Tian was very confused.

The Lord of Tianyang Realm smiled slightly, "Six Capital Boundary Mountains are naturally not so kind. If you want to participate in the Six Capitals' "Six Eight Three" grand event, you need to complete a task in the Six Capital Boundary Mountains before you can obtain the Six Capital Grand Events." Admission token."

"What mission?"

Ye Tian was curious.

The Lord of Tianyang Realm looked slightly solemn and said: "You need to guard the boundary wall of the Six Capitals for a hundred extra-dimensional epochs before you can get an admission token for the Six Capitals Grand Meeting, and such a token can only be used once. Participate next time , we have to continue to guard the six capitals trapped wall."

Six capital boundary walls?

Ye Tian didn't know what it was, but after the introduction of Tianyang Realm Master, he quickly knew what the Liudu Boundary Wall was.

It turns out that the Liudu Boundary Wall is a sealed place where an extra-dimensional race is sealed. That extra-dimensional race is very powerful and has multiple existences in the third realm, and even more existences in the second realm.

ADVERTISEMENT

Once, this extra-dimensional biological race was the master of the Six Thousand Territory, but it was defeated by the forces behind the Six Capital Realm Mountains. Because this extra-dimensional biological race had a very terrifying trump card, they wanted to completely destroy it. It is very difficult and requires a heavy price to be paid.

As a result, the forces behind the Liudu Boundary Mountain directly sealed the area where this extra-dimensional creature race was located. They used an astonishing treasure to suppress those in the third realm of the extra-dimensional realm in the second realm.

Therefore, these extra-dimensional creatures cannot break the seal and come out.