Untitled Part 166

Chapter 3242 Innate Multi-Dimensional Tao Body!ADVERTISEMENT

Ye Tian activated the black mist stone according to what Master Chang Yue said, allowing the power of the black mist stone to form a thin layer of black mist stone clothing, covering the whole body.

Whoosh!

He turned into a ray of light and entered this area of ​​black mist.

After entering, the power of black mist continuously attacked Ye Tian, ​​but they were resisted by the power of black mist stone, saving him from harm.

Soon, he entered the core of this area and sensed other extradimensional realms.

These second-level extra-dimensional realms also possess black mist stones, and their cultivation levels are almost all at the peak of the second realm.

These second-level super-dimensional realms also sensed Ye Tian's arrival, but ignored it and still devoted themselves to understanding the super-dimensional rules.

I saw a black mist stone statue standing not far away. It is this black mist stone statue that can assist many extra-dimensional realms in understanding the rules of extra-dimensionality.

"A black mist stone statue!"

Ye Tian was very surprised.

"Is it possible to take away this black mist stone statue without a super-dimensional realm?"

Ye Tian asked the leader of Chang Yue.

"No!" Realm Master Chang Yue shook his head, "I also wanted to take away this black mist stone statue, but I couldn't reach it!"

"Out of reach?"

Ye Tian was very surprised.

"Yes, you can try it and you will know!

ADVERTISEMENT

Changyue Realm Master didn't say much.

Ye Tian flew over and reached out to touch the black mist stone statue.

As a result, his arm passed through the black fog stone statue 800, as if the black fog stone statue was a phantom.

He used willpower, extra-dimensional rules and other means to touch it, but he still couldn't touch it.

"What a magical black mist stone statue!"

Ye Tian knew that he could not touch the black mist stone statue, so he felt at ease to comprehend it.

!!!!

With the help of the Black Mist Stone Statue, an astonishing effect appeared, which is many times clearer than the usual understanding of the super-dimensional rules.