Chapter Four - Spring Cleaning and DUCK

Olivia's POV -
We came to a stop at a bloody workers hat. Gray dropped it as we spotted the wrecked car with bloody seats to match the hat.
"Look." I pointed at old double doors with plants growing around it.
We walked over slowly and carefully and pushed the doors open. There was plenty of plant life growing in what use to be I assume a clean waxed area.
Zach picked up a bone and Gray wiped off the dirt from an old banner.
"Holy shit." I breathed knowing exactly where we are.
"What?" They asked.
"I know where we are. This is the old park. Owen and Barry told me all about it."
Zach proceeded to wrap the banner around the bone. "Still got those matches?"
-
We opened a newly found door and saw two leaf covered jeeps.
"The old parks jeeps. Twenty two years ago these were the shit." I chuckled.
Zach sat me in the passenger seat of the first jeep and started rummaging around.
Gray found night vision goggles. "Gray, stop messing around and look for a first aid kit or something." Zach said still looking.
"Found something!" Gray collard from the back of the jeep.
He came and brought Zach the really old white which was now green first aid kit.
"Um...not so sure if trust that. That's like 22 years old friend." I informed him. He opened it up and set it in my lap and looked around.
"Yeah, it's uh...not to fresh. There's a bandage-"
"Hey! I still have one of those baby water bottles I took from the room earlier!" Gray said getting the tiny water bottle from his fannie pack.
"Just think of it as...spring cleaning." Zach took it and opened it up and poured it slowly over the wounds. I groaned and held onto the seat as the stinging increased and slowly faded. I sighed as he finished. He wrapped the bandage thickley around my leg and got rid of the bottle and old first aid kit.
"Ok. That's done. Now Gray, remember when we fixed up grandpas old Malibu?"
-
"Alright, flip it!" Zach called.
Gray started it and it turned on. We cheered and Gray hopped in the back and Zach hopped in the drivers seat. We all buckled up.
"Didn't you fail you're drivers test?" Gray asked.
"Just the driving part."
"Wait, WHAT?" I held on.
-
we drive through a gate and laughed as we drive away from the old park. "See now we're safe." Zach said.
We heard flapping and screeching and looked up to see pterodactyls flying above us.
"DRIVE!"
We came upon a park entry way and started yelling at the two men. "Open the gates!"
"Open the gates!"
They saw the flying Dino's and opened the doors and we drove in and hopped out once we were fully inside and people were running around like crazy.
"There you are!" Zara called to us. "I've been looking everywh-" "DUCK!" she got cut off by a pterodactyl grabbing her and tossing her to another. We followed them where they dropped her into the ocean and was picked up again but the Mossosauras jumped out and ate her then the big featherless bird.
"Cmon. We gotta go!" Zach ushered us and we ran once again.
"Is that aunt Claire?" Zach's asked as we stopped to look and see a red head shoot a bird off of...OWEN!
He stood up and...kissed her?
What have I missed?
"Zach?!? Gray?!?!" Claire ran over and hugged them.
"Olivia!" Owen shouted an dens and picked me up hugging me tightly.
"Are you ok? What happened to you're leg?" He asked. Holding my face in his hands and looking at me wrapped up leg.
"Who is he?" Zach asked as he and Gray eyes Owen.
"No time, we have to go. Now!" I shouted and we ran to the enclosure trails. Claire's phone rang and we listened to her. "What do you mean use the raptors?" Claire asked. Hoskins. That turd.
"Son of a bitch." Owen and I chorused.
"You shouldn't say bitch." Gray says.
The doors slowly started to shake. "Run." Owen said. We ran to the employees car and Owen cranked it up and drive backwards.
"This definitely does not feel safe." Zach says.
"Can we stay with you?" Gray asks.
"Trust me. I will never leave you're side for as long as I live." Claire says looking at us.
"No. No him." We said pointing at Owen. She looked over at him and he looked at her awkwardly.
Ok then.
We drove to the raptor paddock.
Owen and Claire got out and I followed mad as hell. I walked up the Hoskins as he walked up to me.
"well look who it is!" I rated back my fist and punched him in the jaw.
"That's for THINKING you can use MY animals-" I was cut off when Hoskins slapped me.
"I told you those actions could get you in trouble." He growled.
Owen tried to step forward but is topped him with my hand over his chest.
"I'm not gonna let you walk into this park and think you own something. I OWN THEM! I'm not you're experiment so let's that straight you little bitch!" He hissed as his spit went in my face.
I smiled and wiped the spit away.
I BANGED my head on his nose and heard the crack. He fell to the ground holding his bloody broken nose.
Owen, Barry and Claire laughed.
"Careful Hoskins. She's Tougher than she looks!"