Chapter Five - Bad Charlie and Old Friend

Olivia's POV -
"Oh my god are you ok?" Zach asked getting out of the car and grabbing my face where I was slapped.
"I think we should be more worried about Hoskins." Gray said and we laughed.
"Olivia." Owen called.
I can't believe we're agreeing to this. Using them to fight will get them killed. I walked over and went inside the gate and walked over to Delta.
I petted her face. "You're ok. We'll be ok. You watch out for you're sisters and come back safe." I smiled through tears. I kissed her nose.
"Are they safe?" Gray asked. I turned and looked at him as well as Owen. "No" we said walking over.
"What's their names?" Zach asked.
"That's Charlie, Delta-" "aka my girl" I added smiling at her. "Echo, and Blue. She's the beta." Owen pointed to them.
"Who's the alpha?" Gray asked.
"You're looking at them kid." Owen said. They smiled at us and we knew. It was time.
-
"See, totally safe." Claire opened the back of the van.
"Go on. Hop in." We got in the back of the van and sat on boxes.
"Buckle up." We looked around but there was nothing. "Just hold hands." She shut the doors.
Gray looked at Zach and held out his hand. He just looked at him. I nudged Zach and he grabbed his hand and I grabbed his. We smiled at each other blushing.
"We're safe in here right?" Gray asked.
Zach just looked at him. "Hey, remember at our old house, in our old basement I protected you from that ghost?" He asked.
"You made an axe out of a ruler and a paper plate" Gray laughed.
"Exactly. I protected you. I'll always protect you. Hey, we're brothers. I'm never gonna leave you. We'll always come back to one another. No matter what."
"No matter what?"
"No matter what."
-
"You're boyfriends a bad ass." Zach stated.
We were waiting for signal and after watching what was going down on the screen I don't know when that'll be.
We heard Claire's scream and a man run to the back of the van only to have Charlie attack him. We screamed and jumped back.
"BAD CHARLIE!" I shouted.
We drove off and they fell out. We
Drive faster faster only to have the raptors chasing after us. Zach stood up shakily and grabbed an air tank, opened it, and threw it out. They dodged it and we started liking around for something else to use.
I found a shock stick.
"Guys!" I said. We tried to turn it on as Charlie was getting closer.
"Turn it on turn it on!" At the last second it turned on and we zapped her.
"Bad Charlie!"
We sat down relieved and saw Owen on his motorcycle. "Owen!" We all shouted.
Once we arrived at the park we ran into the building and straight to the lab to see no one.
We looked at the reptiles they had set up on the shelves.
"Hey there! Glad you could make it." The turd is back. Shit.
Hoskins rambles on and on about his genetically made hybrid to win wars. We already made one...now were kinda trying to kill it...?
Then Delta came in growling at him.
"Woah woah woah. We're on the same side" Hoskins backed up as Delta stepped closer and closer.
"Squeak." I said smirking.
Delta attacked his hand and then him. We all ran out and soon she was after us.
Gray pressed a monogram and that distracted her. We found ourselves cornered by Charlie, Delta, and Blue.
I knew Echo was now dead.
"Blue." Owen reached out to her. He reached and unclipped her head wear. I did the same the Delta. Blue turned and faced the Indominus Rex they called back and forth and the Rex roared and hit Blue causing her to ram into a building. The other raptors attacked her and we ran for shelter in the souvineer shack. Zach held on to my waist tightly and held me and Gray to him. I watched as she grabbed Charlie off and Delta as well.
"We need more!" Gray said.
"More what?" I asked.
"More teeth."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"I'll be back." I got up and walked over to the exit.
"No! What, where?" Zach asked grabbing my arm. "We need more teeth!" I said trying to walk away until he brought me back.
"You have a hurt leg and can't run good!" He shouted.
"I can run" I pointed out. After staring at him while he was speechless I tired to walk away only to have him pull me back and pulled me into the tightest warmest hug I've ever experienced. "Come back." He whispered then let go.
"I will."
-
"Larry, open paddock nine." I said over the walkie talkie.
"Paddock nine? Why?" He asked.
"Damn it Larry be a man and do something for once in you're life." I said angrily looking at the camera.
"You don't to be so personal." He opened the paddock and soon the stomps of foot steps came my way and I saw the face of my old friend Terry.
"Hey girl, remember me?" She sniffed me and rawred. "Let's go then!"
I ran and she followed as I ran back to the Indominus. As I got there I saw her throw Delta in a building and blow up.
"NOOO!!!" I screamed crying.
The Indominus looked at me and rawred and started walking towards me.
"RUN LIV RUN!!!" They shouted at me.
Terry rawred and blocked her from me. "What's she doing?" Claire asked.
"She's protecting her." Owen said referring to Terry protecting me from Indominus.
I was breathless as they wrestled.
Terry was about to be taken out when Blue came out of no where and jumped on Indominus.
Terry grabbed her by her neck and threw her down breaking the railing close to the water.
The Mossosauras came out of the water and grabbed Indominus and took her under water with a final rawr.
Terry looked at Blue and they called to each other. Terry walked over to me and stood where I was still paralyzed.
She leaned down and sniffed me. She nudged my lightly with her nose and walked over me. I watched as her tail left from the space above me and the night sky became visible again.
Then
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Zach walked over to me, grabbed my face and pressed his lips to mine.