Chapter Six - Greetings and Goodbyes

Olivia's POV -
I was knocked out of shock when I grabbed his waist and pulled him closer and kissed back.
This is exactly what I needed.
We slowly pulled out of the kiss and smiled.
-
"Guys, it's you're mom." Claire told Zach and Gray. They stood up and hugged their parents.
"Mom, dad, this is my girlfriend Olivia" I held my hand out and his mom pulled me into a hug. I laughed and hugged back. I shook his fathers hand.
"Gray, is she a good girl?" His mom asked Gray. "Mom!" Zach complained with his arm around my waist. I laughed.
"Best one so far!" Gray said and we all laughed again. Once I realized I had to say goodbye I frowned.
"We'll give you kids a moment." Zach's mom and dad and Gray walked off.
Zach brought me into a hug and we sniffled. "I'll call you everyday and text you all day and facetime all night and every summer and spring break we'll come together somehow." Zach said fast. I laughed and nodded. I pulled out of the hug and kissed him.
We heard Owen clear his throat and we pulled away and looked at him. "As much as I'd like to say that's true"
"Owen!" I groaned.
"It isn't." He said suddenly.
"What?" We asked.
"We're moving to Michigan." Me and Zach hugged tightly and I ran and hugged Owen. "Thank you thank you thank you!" I said over and over.
-
It's has been two months since Jurassic World was shut down and the island was devoted to the animals. I miss the island and I miss Delta.
But on the bright side I see Zach everyday if I can and usually gray and us will go to the movies or go out to eat or just hang out.
Maybe babysitting wasn't such a bad command.