The orgasmic hotel experience

ANGELINA’S P.O.V.

“Fuck bitch!” James groaned, his thick voice spreading all over the room. He held the hair of the crazy bitch pumping his dick into her mouth like a huge lollipop.

“Bastard!” I muttered biting down on my lower lip. My leg froze to the spot and I was unable to move. I didn't speak because every part of my body was fighting with shock. Tears clouded my eyes and I almost couldn't see the scenario going on in front of me.

It seemed as though I was watching porn.

“Damn!” The bastard closed his eyes, and bit down on his lower lips with pleasure.

My breath sizzled, and it felt like I had forgotten how to breathe. I held both sides of my skirt while turning around. I didn't want to speak, I had forgotten how to speak. Slowly, I went out and the bastards didn't notice me.

I shut James’ door, holding my belly as the pain simmered. Covering my face, I broke down in tears. We had dated for a year and although he said insensitive things to me, I didn't mind. However seeing him cheat on me made me wonder how long he had been doing so.

Suddenly, my phone beeped. It was a message from Zelda, my best friend, reminding me that I had agreed to help her at the hotel where she worked as she had an important exam which was at the same time as her shift in the hotel.

Perfect distraction.  I wiped the corner of my eyes and picked myself up. In no time, I was at the hotel. The hotel was a five-star, and many billionaires were known to patronise it. The room I was to clean was a suite, damn it was freaking huge and it had the perfect view.

However, the view didn't get me excited. Nothing did. An hour later, I was done. It wasn't because the room was dirty, but because my mind was playing tricks on me.

I  just wanted to go home and cry myself to sleep.I dropped the key to the room after changing, then stopped a cab when it occurred to me that my phone wasn't with me.

I rushed towards the room I had finished cleaning. It was the only place I could think of. Grabbing the key off the counter, I rushed up the stairs as I couldn't wait for the elevator.

Stepping into the room, a musky cilantro scent filled the room. It was heavenly and I could almost taste it. I looked around for my phone when I noticed a dark suit, the tag had an exotic name on it. KADE ASH.

I have never heard of such a name but it sounded rich.  Goodness, someone had come in here? The realization hit me and the next second, the sound of water running hit my ears. I needed to be quick. Deciding to tip-toe, I continued to look around for my phone.

And unfortunately, as the devil would have it, my phone beeped. And damn, it was by the shelf next to the bathroom.

“Okay, Angela, you are just going to grab that phone and get out of here!” I said.

To my greatest awe, I stopped in my tracks when I saw the view before me. The back view. The sturdiness. A naked man stood backing me, below a running water which scattered through his dark wet hair.

He ran his thick fingers through his hair, flexing his biceps. A cross tattoo was imprinted on his arm, perhaps the tattoo was to tone down his dangerous stature. Suddenly, he turned around and damn.

My heart rate fastened like an interrupted machine. I stood on the spot, just watching. And goodness sake, my pussy pulsated.

Again, he ran his hand through his curly strands. He stared into my eyes with a frown. A dark frown. But then it wasn't dark but fucking sexy.
“What?”

“Invading my privacy, are we now?” He smirked.

“No.” I let out impulsively.

He stretched his thick arm, took a white towel off the shelf and then stepped out. Goblets of water ran through his  smooth skin. He began to walk closer, each step slow but predating. His steps were stylish, not straight and normal but damn, it added to his list of attractiveness.

“I think you need to be taught a lesson for that, don't you agree?”  He raised his brows, showing off his perfect dark green eyes. They looked like the forest after a thunderous rain.

His gaze dropped, gliding through my body. He was checking me out and I was terrified. I was thinking, would he find me sexy? He raised his eyes, meeting mine once again but with an approving gaze.
“I...

Before I could start my sentence, he shoved two fingers right into my mouth but he was careful enough not to push too far. With his other hand, he grabbed my hair.

“No ponytails, my love. And why are you late?” He smirked and yanked my hair tie, making my hair roll over my body.

Late? Who did he think I was? I pushed the thoughts away, willing myself to let my guard down.

My body reacted to every movement, every touch. I stayed rooted as his other hand slid lower, grabbing my neck and nipping at my flesh gently.
Damn, the pulsation in my pussy doubled, and a tiny moan mixed with a gasp fell off my lips impulsively.

He grabbed my hair and yanked it backward and I gasped, followed by a moan when he started to suck on my skin. My toes curled as pleasure pooled around my belly as if my soul were taken off.

His hands ran up my thighs and damn, I was wearing a skirt. He shoved my pants aside and I spread my legs. He yanked one finger into my wet pud, and it soaked him up. Suddenly, he grabbed both sides of my waist and pulled me up so I was between him and the wall.

Damn.
I froze, pausing, adjusting to the advanced pleasure.
My body boomed in anticipation for more.

Goodness, yes. My head pushed backward into the wall, while I wrapped my hands around his huge biceps.

He grabbed my boobs, squeezed them, and breathed against my neck. Pushing my tank top upward and took total control, claiming me and imprinting his mark on me. Still, shoving double fingers into my wet slick pussy, soaking me up.

“Fuck...” The words slipped out of my mouth.

“Like that. Prove that I am driving you crazy like that.” He rasped, his thick voice juggling with my feelings.

“Fuck...” I breathed again, pressing into the walls while digging my fingers into his shoulders.

“G... Goodness..”

Suddenly, my phone beeped, grabbing my attention.

“No.” I looked back in his eyes and he gave me a devilish look. He moved his thumb over my clit and while shoving two fingers into me, he fondled my clit. Playing with me, my eyes widened and I looked into his green orbs.

“Please.” And my head went back into the wall while the pleasure rippled through me. I dug my nails deeper into his shoulder, and I could have sworn I tore his flesh the moment my pussy juice dripped down my thighs out of me. My toes curled while my thighs shook. Fuck. Yeah. Yesss...

“Haa...” I cried. It was the best I had had in a long time since James…

My breath hitched after, as my chest heaved. I was still in his arms and I bet he was staring at me. The chemistry with this man, I did not understand but that felt good. Too good.

“Did you like your punishment or shall I take it further?”

My phone beeped again interrupting my horny thoughts. Seeing my mother's name on the screen, I turned on my heel and ran out of the room.

* ** *** ****
Hi readers🥰
This is the first chapter of - Daddy's Little Slut. Please like,comment and refer to other readers who need a fantasy world they can escape into🥳.