Spying on him

ANGELINA’S P.O.V.

       My jaw dropped the same way my inside melted with crazy tingles. The sight before me was mind-blowing and sexy. I felt like I couldn't breathe anymore. Kade sat there stroking his thick cock with his long lean fingers.

His head was thrown back, and his eyes were shut tightly, he was grinding his teeth and I could hear it, his whole body was shaking in response as I caught a moan in my throat. I couldn't wait any longer, I wanted him inside me. He looked so fucking sexy

A smirk tugged at his lips while I licked my fingers and sucked on them hungrily. A small sound of pleasure escaped him and I swallowed hard.

Giving him a blowjob, right here and now would be enough for me.

“Damn...” He groaned, panting and breathing heavily. Without thinking, I pushed my hand up my thigh, trailing it along my skin gently, and soft moans escaped my lips.

My body went taut with the need to orgasm. My pussy pulsated harder than I had ever experienced with every action he made. He kept stroking, panting, and making my breathing heavy as well.

A feral growl left his mouth, animalistic yet crazily sexy. His thin lips parted slightly and I could only imagine them wrapping around my clit and his tongue sweeping along my bud.

Another risky moan escaped my lips. I trailed my fingers along my lacey pants, trickling my skin gently and painting a dirty image in my head.

“Hm, daddy...” The words escaped the brims of my mouth. I pressed my eyes on his cock, intrigued by the intricate veins that spread as he stroked himself. Goodness, it was beautiful. My pussy clenched in anticipation while my pussy pulsated with the need to feel his cock, thrusting me. 

I wanted him.
I wanted his dick in my cunt, pumping and stretching the inside of me while he’d breathe softly in my ears. His breath would trail my ears softly and send a chill down my spine.

He’d pin me to the bed and fuck me hard. Just thinking about it, I could feel myself draw close to orgasm. Sexily, his veins popping through his bulky arm, he grabbed the edge of the table, digging his nails into the well-carved edge. Goodness, I would kill for him to grab me like that. He’d trail his fingers along my skin, nipping at it while pressing his cock into my back.

I wanted to feel him badly. The next second, Kade dropped his head backward, and his brown hair swept along the direction. Alluring and tempting. Like a bowl of Nacho balls.

I looked back at his dick and noticed his hands had began to tremble. The veins on his arm bulged as if he were lifting a weight. He stroked faster, brushing his palm along his length.

I raised my head and saw his expression. His eyes went shut, and his lips slightly parted. His dimple - which I was just noticing - popped on both sides of his cheeks.
Why was this man perfect, even in the most ugly situation? He looked good, even now. He was sexy.

Definition of perfection. I wanted him.

“Goodness, no!” He exclaimed, getting me to meet his eyes which were already on mine.

He moved around, anxiously trying to cover his cock which I’d seen over and over again.  I was never like this with James. Even I was shocked when he raised his head because my fingers were at the edge of my pants as I was about to touch my throbbing clit.

Awkward air filled the atmosphere yet I stepped in, taking my steps cautiously while he pressed his gaze on me. I did not look away even when he looked nervous about seeing him do that. It was the first time I ever saw him this way. He looked arrogant and stuck up most of the time. Even still, he was madly sexy.

“What are you doing here?” He asked.

“I came with this. My mom said to bring it for you.” I stretched it forward and he stared at it intently as if he wasn't sure what it was.

The next second, he gestured to the table and I placed it there.

“You should leave.” His tone was thick and husky. I guess It was supposed to scare me away.

“I don't want to.” I blurted, no thoughts behind it. He swirled with the chair, bringing his gaze back to me.

He had a dry look, no emotion in it. It was dry yet I could feel myself getting wet with my juice.

“Why?” He asked.

“Because I don't want to.” I moved closer, taking my steps gently. He pressed his eyes on me curiously. I bent over the table, thankful that I wore a halter neck gown.

His gaze shifted and he gazed at my boobs. My perky boobs. I hoped he saw my nipples and how hard they were for him. I saw the pupils in his eyes swerve,  and a new emotion took over but I couldn't decipher, yet.

“Stop.” He breathed, looking away. There was a change in his eyes. I could have sworn I saw craving and desire in them.

“Why?” I asked. I did not want to stop. Goodness, I was shameless right now. I had already seen him jerking off, there was no need to be shy anymore.

“Because I said so!” He growled, snapping his eyes back to me. The green eyes dilated once he met mine.

“This can't happen between us.” He ran his hand through his hair, a sigh escaping his lips. Sexy lips.
His eyes had lethargy in them, he looked tired still he was hot.

Surprisingly, his words cut deeply into my soul. I had just met this man but his words influenced me greatly. I couldn't fathom the reason for that, yet.

“Angelina?” He called, his eyes relaxing. I brought my attention back to him.

“Yes?”

“You need to leave now.”

“But-”

“Nothing can happen between us, Angel…” Every word he said drowned my remaining words as I relished his rich husky voice pronouncing my name sweetly.

The only words I could make out as I turned on my heel were “And I would appreciate it if my daughter never finds out about that night.”

Speaking of his daughter, I hadn't seen her. Where did she go?