The neighbour next door

ANGELINA'S P.O.V.

Hm...” I squirmed into the bed, digging my index finger into my slick wet cunt, fingering myself. The sensation was intoxicatingly pleasurable and I couldn’t stop myself from squeezing down onto my clit. 

My toes curled as I felt my juice at the tip. I relished in it, as a particular image pierced my foggy thoughts. I pumped it faster, losing control of my body as my body tightened and released all over again.

“Fuck... Yes...” The image of him fingering me with his thick fingers infiltrated my head. My head rolled backward as I pushed my fingers deeper, curling them as he did the other day.

“Oh, goodness... Fuck!” I bit down on my lips, groaning and squirming. I was close to orgasm when a loud voice pierced through my horny thoughts.

“Angelina!” My name brushed off her mouth with intensity.

“What!” I shouted back.

The feeling was incredible, so fucking good. I looked down between my legs, watching my cum drip down my thighs. I pulled my hand away to look at it, it was glistening with pre-cum. I took it to my lips and lapped at it.

“Coming!” Putting my slippers on, I walked out of the room and then walked down the stairs. At the bottom of the stairs, I noticed a person sitting on our couch in the living room.

He was familiar, too familiar. His thick fingers to his huge biceps. He was the same man I met at the hotel. The strange man that wouldn't leave my head. Goosebumps pricked my skin and my insides squirmed.

“Good morning honey. It appears we got new neighbours overnight.” Mom smiled and stretched her hand to me, to bring me closer. She seemed excited. Wait, what?

I was still in awe, my body juggling the new turn of events. He gorgeously pressed his back against the couch, biting down on his lower thin lips. Gosh, he was extremely handsome.

His jet black hair fell into perfectly styled slicked back waves, I wanted to run my hands through them while allowing him to plunge his cock into my pussy. His presence was controlling and damn, it did something to me.

I could still feel my wetness from earlier and this promulgated illicit thoughts in my mind.  It reminded me of the other day when he pressed me into the wall and dug those thick fingers into me, spreading farther than I had ever taken.

I ground my thighs together, while conjuring the next words I had to say despite my dirty thoughts.

“H..Hi..” I waved my hands, trying to smile. I didn't want all of these to be awkward. Then, he stood, his huge figure towering over me.
I got a little nervous because I looked little in his presence. He could pick me up with one arm.

And he did pick me up with one arm, shoving me into the wall while his fingers slid in and out of me. Goodness, the image alone caused tingles to spread on the inside of me. My fluid doubled, and the tightness of my thighs couldn't control it anymore. Damn.

His eyes lowered and they picked it up instantly. He saw my fluid trickle down my thighs. His pupils dilated, darkness clouding them and he wiped his tongue over his lower lips. Gracious goddess. Holy motherfucking gorgeousness. My cheeks reddened from embarrassment and I hoped my mom did not notice.

“Her name is Angelina,” Mom uttered, disrupting the atmosphere. I smiled and nodded, rubbing my thighs against each other to clean off my juice. 

“Kade Ashton.” He stretched one hand to me, his thick fingers getting my attention. I swallowed and took them. Cold. They were Pleasantly cold. His skin rubbed against mine, causing tingles to run down my spine. They felt good. This shouldn't feel good, this man was my neighbor.

“Kade Ash,” I repeated, locking my gaze with his. His dark green orbs snatched my attention, making me smile impulsively. He had a frown on his face, an unimpressed look strewn his face.

The name was the same one on his suit at the hotel where he had fingered me until I was a cumming mess.

“You are young.” He uttered, his voice calm and thick. I didn't know if it was a question or a statement. I nodded, feeling shy.

“Yes, she just got into college. My daughter is quite intelligent.” Mommy squeezed my hand and I gently disengaged from her, taking a step away.

“I am not young anymore, mom. I'm over eighteen and I have thoughts of my own.” I half retorted. Only if she knew the thought in my head right now.

Kade stared at me, his eyes dark and soulless, and goddess, I couldn't stop myself from thinking back to that day. But he looked astonished. I hated the look because it seemed like he regretted what he did. He didn't know I was young? Damn him. Moreover, I wasn't young.

The next moment, the front door was pushed open, and a young, bubbly girl walked in.
She was just my age. Her face was pretty and she had short brown hair. The same texture as Kade’s.

She also had the same eyes as the man.
“Dad, you've met the new neighbor?” She jumped to his side and then tucked her arm into his own.

Dad?!

Wait, shit, she was Kade’s daughter. Kade had a freaking daughter! How old was he?!
First, he was my neighbor and now, he had a daughter. How bad could this get?!

“Yes, since you forced me to be here.” He rolled his eyes, graciously. His natural curls were the kind that would make a woman jealous. There was no need for an extension like mine anymore. Elva had the same kind, clean and beautiful.

“I wouldn't call it force.” She smiled and then her eyes shifted to me. Instantly, she smiled.

“You are wearing Elvis’ tracksuit.” She pointed out, pointing at the shirt I was wearing.

“Yeah, you know my school tracksuit?” I asked. This tracksuit belonged to the school gymnastics team. It was quite popular though because we participated in competitions.

“Yes, because I just joined the team.” She dug her hand into her handbag and fished out the same as mine.

“What?!” I raised my brows. Kade’s daughter was going to the same school as mine and was in the same group?!
Yeah, it just got worse.

* ** ***
Happy Sunday dear readers!!!
New neighbour!!! Ouuuu🤭🤭
Things just got steamier. What do you think?

Please vote and drop your comments🥰
I have an announcement to make soon though, Watch out for it✌