A patient Angel might get the biggest cock

ANGELINA’S P.O.V.

I didn't want to think about James and his betrayal ever again so I shut my lips tight allowing provocative scenes about Kade infiltrate my head.

His hands were gently trailing up my thighs, nipping at my skin. His thin lips parted slightly at my neck, sucking me deeply and softly.

“Baby.” He'd call me that. I’d beg him to fuck me on all fours because I’d love to have him plowing the insides of my cunt.

Yeah, like that.
And he’d turn me over, possessively marking my body. His thick fingers would soak up my folds, slowly and gently while I relished in them. Goodness, yes.

As each thought slid through my mind, my pussy got wetter. Fuck, I bit down on my lips.
Sliding my fingers along my bud, imagining that Kade was doing that with his thumb, I squirmed.

“Fuck.” I plunged my fingers into my wet cunt and my breath got heavier. Crazy tingles ran down my spine, as I imagined his thick fingers ramming through my walls softly.

“K... Kade ... Fuck me.” I blurted, digging my teeth into my lower lips. Damn. I would do anything at this point to have his huge cock inside of me, plunging and stretching my pussy. Goodness!

I rolled over my bed, grimacing into my pillow. I needed to see him. My eyes were closed when an image of him biting down on his sexy thin lips clouded my thoughts. That huge man bending me over and pressing his core into my butt. I did as my imagination led me, bending over and a moan slipped out of my mouth.

“Hm.” I felt like I could feel his fingers pressing into my skin and raising my gown, possessively.

Good goddess, another moan slipped out of my mouth. A warm sensation rippled through me, it felt so real. All of my thoughts felt real.

Stop thinking about these things Angelina. I chided myself,pulling my fingers out of my wet pussy. Looking at my fingers, it was dripping with my creamy juice.

“Baby?” Mom knocked on my door, startling me. I rose to my feet immediately, cleaning myself up. It would embarrass me if she saw me this way.

Pushing the door back, in her hands were cupcakes and a cute note, the same one she used to write for me back in high school. Now in college, I had to tell her to text it to me. It was better than having others peek and read with me. My mommy was a good writer and writing was one way she showed love for others. To me.

“This is for our new neighbor. Can you take it to them? I am late for my shift.” She smiled, stretching it to me.

“You mean Ka-Mr Ashton?” My eyes almost popped out from their socket.

“Yes, baby. Hurry up.” She shoved the package into my hand and swirled around, returning downstairs.
I shut the door after me and exclaimed in excitement.

Yes.
Yes, I could finally see Kade again without any excuse. Why didn't I think of this?

I scampered to my closet and found the shortest gown I could. It was a halter neck as well. My boobs were perky, they didn't need a bra. I pulled my hair in a ponytail, carried the cookie package and walked out of the room with excitement surging through me.

An excitement I never felt with James.
Kade’s house was next to ours. It was a huge house, bigger than ours. A two-story building. Kade Ashton was rich, his house screamed wealth. I got to the front door and knocked, yet no response. I knocked three consecutive times, but no one opened up.

Sighing sadly, I resigned.

Will you give up that easily? I thought to myself as I whirled around and approached the brown lacquered door, standing between me and my horny fantasies.

I tugged at the door and pushed it back, it opened up to me immediately. ul. It gave off a rich vibe and I could tell that millions had been spent to refurbish it. A long couch sat by one wall, the TV resting on top of an entertainment system that stretched across both sides of it.

The floor tiles were bright and shiny with the help of polished marble, the walls were lined with artworks, there were plush leather sofas and armchairs scattered around and I could see a small kitchenette hidden behind an archway in the corner, but my interest was nowhere to be found.

Everything in it looked expensive. Our house was a direct contrast to everything in this mansion and I was sure that I could carve out tens of my room from the living area alone.
I didn't care about his wealth though, my mom made enough to care for us..I didn't care about how rich Kade Ashton was.

I went up the spiral stairs and soon, I was walking through the hallway looking for someone. Kade.

“You do realize this man is old enough to be your father?” An inner voice reproached me. This time, I gave it an answer.

Does that mean I can call him Daddy?

A smile curled on my lips at the dirty images that colored my imagination.

Suddenly, I saw a partly opened door and I made my way to it, slowly. My heartbeat thumped fast and hard inside me.

Getting closer, I heard deep grunts and pants. The sound was almost dark yet sexy. I could feel it reverberate through me as I drew nearer. When I got close, I peeked gently and slowly as I heard more groans coming from within the room.

The moment I did, I froze to the spot. My gaze wandered to Kade and I took note of what he was wearing. He wore a simple gray suit with a blue tie.

My heart throbbed in my ribcage at the scene in front of me and my pupils dilated as I watched but something else happened. A gasp escaped my lips when I saw what he was doing through the slightly parted door.

Damn!

** ** **
Hi readers😆. Angel is quite naughty. Do you agree with me?What do you think Kade would be doing in there? Please like, vote and comment.😘