Thank you and update!

Hello dear readers! I wanted to thank you all for the support you have given this story. I appreciate all the votes and comments you have given. I always like reading what you think of the story. 

I also got some requests to make a sequel where I dive further into the relationship between Dawn and Aiden and I was wondering if you all want a sequel. Let me know in the comments. 

Also if you liked this story and are into werewolf stories, I have a new story I am working on called 'Under The Crescent Veil'

A review I have gotten on Inkitt summarizes the story great. I hope I can see you over there too!

A truly rare gem_do not miss it!

"This is a very mature writing and a super original take on a werewolf story. You will be surprised at the genius world building in this story, in which humans and werewolves live as staunch enemies. The metaphor if the two societies is strong and raw. I loved both parts of it - the authoritarian military regime - superbly portrayed with all the necessary details such as slogans, the spartan way of living , the blind propaganda --- and on the other hand the society we are more familiar with, more natural, caring - more normal as such, although not to be fooled just yet - can be vicious against its enemies as well. I'll leave it to the reader to discover which of the two types stated above belongs to werewolves and which to humans. The pace, the writing (written in 3rd person, btw) is excellent. The story just flows, the writing is clear, neat, unpretentious, so it's a joy to read. No problems there whatsoever. Characterization - loved this one! The MCs are both marvellously portrayed, they are both written in a way that you come to love them very quickly, even though they are very opposite characters for many different reasons. Yet, you'll find yourself rooting for them right from the start. The characterization is complex, digs deep into the characters' personality, especially Nyx. I also appreciated their development - it's gradual in an unforced, believable way. And same goes for the new relationships that are being formed. It's like a Romeo and Juliette within werewolf lore, torn apart by their respective societies. You'll find a subtle social critique in there as well. I could say it's certainly a must read for werewolves' fans, but actually this story goes beyond the limits of its genre and it's a great read for any reader. " 

- Nana Nox