Chapter - 33

Hello , mere pyare pyare readers .

Kem cho , Maja Maa

Accha chlo ab chapter start kro ....

Byeeeee👋

___________________________________________

Author pov

It's 7 : 00 am in morning and kabir was their in his bathroom freshing up .

When someone enter in his room mutely
Closing the door while Kabir came out from bathroom closing the door which sounds making the one enters  turn around .

"Aaaaaaaaaaa"  Ruhani shouted and turned around closing her eyes making Kabir flinch on her place .

"What are you doing here " Kabir asked ,looking at her in shocked .

"First wear your clothes stupid " she said,  then he realized that his upper half is naked but then a smirk appeared on his lips.

He grabbed his shirt from bed and walked toward her with slow steps .

With each steps of his her heartbeats were going wilder .

"Ka....Kabir did you wear the shirt " she asked , with her shaky voice trying to calm her throbbing heart .

"No " he said,  coming closer to her wishpering in her ear making her cluth her dress tightly.

"Ka...Kabir please wear it I wanna talk about something. "
She said , in slow voice .

"So turn around and talk" he said, teasing her ;

Ruhani kept her hand on her heart calming the beats and slowly- slowly turn around with closed eyes .

Kabir looked at her face which is now showered with redness .
She opened her one eye slowly looking at him who's now giving her a teasing smile .

She opened her eyes and looked at him,
"Kya hua tumne apni ankhe kyu band ki hui thi ."
He asked , sliding her hair behind ear while she glared at him and jearked his hand .

She moved toward bed grabbing a pillow and started hitting him ,
"Roohkya hua baba maar kyu rhi ho" he said ,defending himself from the attack .

"Mai kyu maar rhi tm batao tm kaisi harkate kr rhe the Haan" she replied, still hitting him with pillow,

"Maine kya Kiya " he said , gripping on the pillow stopping her from hitting him.

"Vaahh , ab ye bhi hm batae tm hme ched rhe the kbse aur puch rhe ho Maine kya Kiya " she said ,while trying to loose his grip on the pillow.

" Ab kya apni hone vali biwi ko ched bhi nhi skate hm"  he asked , holding her hand pulling her toward himself ,

"Nhi bilkul nhi " she said,  with a pout looking like baby making him smile on her antics.

" Accha baba sorry ab batao kya baat krni thi  " he said,  leaving her sitting on the bed.

" Kabir vo I was saying that ..." she said holding his hand sitting next to him looking at him with her baby eyes.