Chapter- 37

Hey reader
Kem cho Maja ma ♥️

Thanks for understanding my situation and also for your lots of love .

So their is the chapter you'll waiting for

Jaiye or padhke bataiye 😁

___________________________________________

Ruhani's pov

I read the letter and its just clenching my heart how everything changes in this whole week .

His death left dozen of questions and now his death was also a question .

' I'll Kabir I'll find out everything and if your being apart from is a murder then swear on our love I'll found them and burry 10 ft under the earth I'll torcher them at worst that they'll beg for their death but they can't get it '.

I looked down at the box and picked up the photo that was at the top in it a man was their with a little girl on his shoulder both were smiling .

Their was some more photos of that man and girl in which they were with each other smiling and enjoying the moment together.

I picked up the pen drive and left the room as dhruv bhai and Sneha had already left to leave me a little alone .

I enter the room and their they both were sitting talking to each other they looked at me in one go and their was concern glistening in their eyes .

Breaking the eye contact I said, " let's see what's in the pen drive "

Showing them pendrive taking my laptop and connecting it we looked at it with thumping heart.

Their was some sort of paper written evidence on top of and photo of a man and a women .

Their was also a description written below the photo of man .
___________________________________________

Description ------->

Raghuveer Sinha
Age : 35

The boss of mafia world the top smuggler of human body parts and girls .

He had raped and sell more than 50 women's and 15 underage girls .

Also Involve in drugs supplying and murder cases .

Last seen in Washington D.C with Myra Sinha.

Proof related to his every crime is attached below .
___________________________________________

Their was attachment of his every crime and for god sake how a man can be this much disgusting reading all this is just making me feel like vomiting.

Then their was photo of a woman who was like in her mid young age and the description below her photo.
___________________________________________

Description ----->

Myra Sinha
Age : 28 years

She was wife of Raghuveer Sinha and also equal parter of his in every crime he had done till now .
She has charges of murder and kidnapping and assaulting .

She  also has hand in human trafficking and woman selling .
___________________________________________

That's all written their .
I mean how a women can do this to another woman they had their humanity died long ago .

Their was a photo of a little girl around 5 years with ocean blue eyes wait .....

"Dhruv bhai isn't Shreya had ocean blue eyes"  I asked him in urgency

"Yess she had but why....."

"Where did Kabir studied in America" I asked cutting him in between ,

"In Washington D.C Ani but will you tell me what happened. "

No, no now; now I get it if it's what I'm thinking then its will be a bomb that going to blast upon us .

"Bhai what's the surname of ShreyaI asked,

He looked at me confusingly and said, "from where did Shreya came in all this now "

"Bhai I'll tell but for now please answer me" I asked , pleading him because if what I'm thinking is his answer then its a trap a very big one .

"It's Sinha Ani..." as soon these word came out from his mouth he looked at me with big eyes I think he understand what I'm thinking.

He looked at me in disbelief and I just nodded my head in yess .

"No Ani how can all this... " word doesn't came out from his mouth as he can't able to digest what he just understood .

"Guys I'm also here stop talking with your eyes and tell me also what's going on" Sneha said ,

We both looked at her and I started explaining it ,

"Sneha look as far as i understand these two people about whom their was  in pendrive was connected with Shreya as Dhruv bhai said , her full name was Shreya Sinha and here both have  surname Sinha also the little girl's photo she had ocean blue eyes same as Shreya and also the last seen of both of them was Washington D.C and kabir also met Shreya their right so it's mean ..."

"That Shreya was connected with all of it " she said , cutting with her eyes big coming out like a socket .

"Bu..but how"  she said ,

"That's what the question and how did Kabir knows about all of it what's relation between her and kabir and these two people. " I said, still puzzled about all these things .

"But , Ani the main thing is how you were connected to all these and why Kabir is telling you about all these and main thing what's connection it have with hi..his de..death... " Sneha said with confusion and sadness dripping from her eyes .

I also don't know how all these is connected to me and why ....

Think Ruhani think why Kabir choose you to tell about all these why ..

Think god damit....

Think ......

Wait ....

That trunk...

Yess trunk .... my all answer were in that trunk ...

I have to find out now ...

"Trunk that trunk had all answers "

"What , what trunk"  Sneha said ,

"The one at my house that belong to Dad it had all my answers I have to go I have to find out everything. "

"I have to solve thus mystery of my Kabir's death and I will"  I said , and ran from the room leaving for my house they both also ran behind me and we settled in and left for my house .

___________________________________________

So , how's the chapter
I know it too short but please cooperate .

So , that's it tell me how's it And don't forget to vote and comment your precious thoughts 😊.

Byeeeeeeee