Chapter- 34

Hey readers 😊
Kem cho Maja ma

BTW Eid Mubarak to all my readers ✨️

Okk , so this chapter is lil bit short but gonna update long chapter next .

So , enjoy reading

Jaiye aur padhke bataiye 😁
___________________________________________

Author pov

They were driving towards venue where dhruv's car was behind making a good distance with Kabir's car .

In Dhruv's car :

Sneha and Dhruv were in front talking to each other where Ruhani sat on the back beat looking outwards the window but their was lines of tension on her face as their was something wrong .

They were talking just when Dhruv pull the brake and a huge blast happens their .

For a second They cover their ears and then came out of car .

Three of looked at the view in front of them and started breaming from their eyes leaving Ruhani .

Their was kabirs car burning with the huge flames of fire .

"Kabirrrrrrrrrr " Dhruv shouted on his lung with his knees on ground .

"Ka..Kabir, Kabir" Ruhani says and run towards the car .

"Ani stop you'll hurt yourself " Sneha also ran behind her .

"No , no Kabir where are you look I'm here are you listening me Kabir , Kabir answer me" she calls him looking at the sides of burning car

"R..Rooh" a whisper reached their ears
They diverted their gaze from where the whisper came .

Their Kabir was lying on the ground with blood flowing from his head and also some injuries on other places .

Ruhani ran toward him sitting beside him keeping his head on her lap .

"Ka...Kabir l..look I'm here your Rooh is here open your eyes Kabir." She call him with broken voice ,

"Ro..Rooh I.. I want to tell y..you something.." He said taking a breath

"Yess Kabir I'm here , I'm here but first we'll go to hospital then we'll talk okk" she said, while tears were breaming out from her eyes .

She looked at dhruv as he gave her a nod when Kabir said

"No no listen my room left drawer r..red bo...boxx" he said ,controlling his breath as his body is not supporting .

"No, no Kabir Kabir" ruhani said rubbing his hand looking him going short of breath.

"Rooh y..ou said naa th..at I never confess to you now I'm saying I... I love you Ruh..Ruhani Ka.. Kabir Singh Oberoi " he said, with broken voice catching his breath and a tear left his eye ,

"Kabir Ka ishq hmesha Ruhani thi Ru..Hani hai or..or Ruhani Rhegi" he said, while adoring her face which is now all red with tears ,

"Don't , Don't say like that I... I love you too Kabir " she said, holding his hand placing her head on his chest .

"R..roohh" the words came from his mouth as she looked up and at this time her name was the last word he took .

"Kabir what happened Kabir open your eyes kabirrrrrrrr" . She said while shaking him in a try to wake him up but now he's gone there from where their us no way to come back .

"No , no please open your eyes Kabir Kabir Mai mar jaogi Mai mar jaogi " she said, or nearly shouted shaking him vigorously while tearing were breaming out from her eyes .
Looking at her Sneha who was sitting beside her said,

"Ani... he's gone" placing hand on her shoulder which she shook off and shouted looking at her with red eyes,

"Nooooooo!! , He's not he , he said that he won't leave me ever" she shouted and once again started her attempt of waking him up ,

"Dekho abhi Mera Kabir uthega kabir utho na dekho ye log kya bol Rahe Hai" she said
At this time looking at her nobody can feel what she is feeling the hope in her eyes that her Kabir will wake up was shattering with time to time .

"Kabir please dekho Mai hu tmhari rooh "
The sound of breaking of her heart that not audible to any one .

Seeing her like that dhruv and Sneha can't help but their heart broked .

They were looking at her who was now not in her senses .

"Ruhani he's no more come in your senses " sneha shouts at her shaking her whole body making her come in sense and then a loud cry escape from her mouth she cried hugging her hysterically .

' He died he died leaving her like a living corpse today the only reason of her life was also snatched from her .'

''Vo chala gya apni rooh ko chod ke Mgr apne sath uski rooh bhi le gya .

Us pal sirf Kabir nhi ruhani bhi Mr chuki thi bs bachi thi to ek Zinda lash sirf aur sirf ek Zinda lash .

Agr is waqt usse ek mauka milta to vo ya usko vapas lati nhi to khud mar jati .''

Her sorrow was that deep that the nature can't help but mourn at her loss .

A huge lightning happen with that rain started.

Dhruv had already called the family members and they all came their while Ishana fainted as soon she got to know about this .

" Jo hua krte maujze is zamane me galib ,
To kyu na Mai apni jaan vapas le aati
Na Hota jo ye mumkin
To Mai khud ye zamana chod uske paas laut jati  "

___________________________________________

Hey readers , I know this chapter is so heartbreaking and we can feel Ruhani's pain 💔

Okk that's all for today .
Don't forget to vote and comment your precious thoughts 😊

Byeeeeeeee