Chapter 2

3rd pov:

The room fell silent as everyone processed the assertive questioning from the brown-haired woman. Some stood awkwardly, while others gathered around the couch, which was partially occupied by the white-haired man taking up too much space.

A tall blonde cleared his throat and spoke up, "It seems like we somehow ended up in your house. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused. But may I ask, which part of Japan are we in?" he inquired.

Pihu raised an eyebrow in surprise. "Japan? The only parts of Japan I've been to are Yokohama and Tokyo, and this is neither of those places unless you're referring to this house," she replied.

"Wait, did we teleport or something? Weren't we supposed to go to Shibuya?" an orange-haired girl interjected.

"If your destination was Shibuya, why did you board a flight to India?" Pihu countered.

A murmur spread among the bewildered group. The situation felt surreal, almost like a fantasy. A black-haired male sighed in annoyance, "We were heading to Shibuya for work tomorrow. We were all asleep when suddenly, there was a bright white light, and we ended up here. Unfortunately, we have no idea where 'here' is," he explained.

Pihu nodded, trying to make sense of the situation. She then turned to the white-haired man with a puzzled expression, pointing at him. "Do I know you from somewhere? You look familiar..."

The man attempted to flirt, saying, "I mean, I know I'm memorable, but I don't recall meeting a lady like you."

"No, no, what's your name?" Pihu pressed, looking confused.

"Satoru Gojo," he introduced himself, reclining on the couch.

Pihu's eyes widened in disbelief. "Satoru Gojo, the strongest?"

Satoru remained silent, lifting his blindfold only to realize that he couldn't sense his six eyes anymore. Everyone looked around, realizing that there was no trace of cursed energy in them or their surroundings.

"Are there no curses here?" Yuji asked Pihu, who turned around and shrugged. "You wouldn't want to hear the curses I know, kiddo," she joked.

"You know curses?" Yuji asked naively before receiving a light bonk on the head from Megumi.

"She means swear words, idiot," Megumi clarified.

"Then where are we?" the girl with orange hair questioned, prompting a sigh from Pihu.

"From what I can gather... How do I put this?" Pihu pondered, rubbing her forehead. "You're all fictional characters. Created by someone who wrote and illustrated you. You weren't real; you were just images on a screen or drawings in a book. But now you're here, in the real world."

"Like from a manga?" Yuji exclaimed in shock as Pihu nodded.

"Exactly, like a manga."

Everyone stared at Pihu in horror at the realization of what she had just revealed.

"No way, everything we've been through was just for entertainment? You're lying!" exclaimed the orange-haired girl, mirroring the shock and anger evident on everyone's faces.

"Nope, I'm not lying," Pihu responded firmly, pulling out her phone. "And I have proof to back up what I'm saying."

"You all have phones, right?" Pihu confirmed, receiving nods from everyone.

"Search for your name on the web, just your name, but be cautious if you don't want to be overwhelmed," she instructed.

"Excuse me," the blond-haired person with glasses interjected, "Could you please inform us about the current year here? And provide more information about this supposed book we're all from?"