Chapter 18 New Educated Youth Arrives

Finally, it was the only boy.

"Village leader, my name is Chen Jianguo. We all responded to the call to go to the countryside to support rural construction. I hope that under your leadership, our village can move to a higher level."

Everyone likes to hear good words, and Liu Weimin is the same. Especially this Chen Jianguo is quite generous and not annoying. He nodded,

"Okay, okay. Let me tell you about the situation in our village.

Just now in the commune, you also saw that there was little rain this year, and our village's harvest was also very poor.

Alas, you came at the wrong time. If it was a normal year, I could still say that if I work hard, I can get food by the end of the year and have a few full meals.

This year, after paying the public grain, in fact, there is no surplus grain in the village. Not to mention you, even How will the villagers survive the winter and how can they make it to next spring? We have no idea. "

Several educated youths were not surprised when they heard this. Chen Jianguo was the fastest to answer,

"Village chief, to be honest, the situation in the city is even worse. My eldest brother works in a factory and is also supplied with food every month.

However, the amount supplied every month is also very, very small, not even one-fifth of the previous amount. Many families rely on relatives in the countryside for support.

It was because of this that my parents cruelly let me go to the countryside, saying that no matter how bad the countryside is, even a handful of grass can be boiled into a pot of soup.

It's better than waiting to die in the city.

If I really can't make it, that's my fate. "

He simply glanced sideways and thought clearly.

Cheerful Li Yan,

"Village chief, this situation is everywhere now, we all understand."

Quiet Lin Zhaodi,

"Yes, my family has no food, and my brother has started to drink porridge."

Several other people said at the same time,???

Li Yan asked directly,

"Didn't your brother drink porridge before?"

Lin Zhaodi said as if it was a matter of course,

"Yes, my brother used to eat rice. Three people in my family have jobs, and this year's food shortage, so my mother asked me to give the job to my brother and come to the countryside.

My mother said that there is food everywhere in the countryside, and you won't starve to death if you work hard."

Everyone in the car was silent.

Jiandan was also a little surprised. To be honest, it's not uncommon to see mama's girl Voldemort, but how can this one be so happy?

The shadow of Liujiatun in the distance came into sight. Liu Weimin coughed a few times.

"Well, I'll find a place for you to live in a while. First, pack up and rest for three days like the villagers to get familiar with the village environment, and then go to work.

By the way, Xiao Jian is the educated youth who came here before you. If you have any questions, just ask her more."

Helplessly, Jian Jian could only say hello.

"My name is Jian Jian. I came here a few months earlier than you."

The three people were surprised and looked at each other. No one thought that this was an educated youth.

The black-hearted lady brought space to the countryside(1)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें