Chapter 155: Looking at each other in confusion

No matter what, not long after the two returned to the Youth Farm, Liu Guangming came over with a cart and delivered the kang mat and cabinets that Mingzhu had ordered. Wang Hongmei and Chen Hongli pouted again. Jiandan was still there, but she didn't dare to say anything, but she was very angry.

Going to the countryside is a national policy, but it is equivalent to buying a new home in the countryside. Not to mention big items, but those trivial things in life, firewood, rice, oil, salt, and daily necessities, these are necessary, right?

However, except for the house, everything is not free, this, everyone knows in their hearts.

However, to put it bluntly, not every family has the ability to afford a second home, and among these families, most of them, regardless of their ability, do not have the mind to do so, and are reluctant to let go of their children who have already gone to the countryside, so they have to be self-reliant.

So, many people were kicked out in this way.

Of course, no parent would put such thoughts on the surface, like Wang Hongmei and Tang Cui. Before going to the countryside, they said everything well, but in the end, they were slapped in the face by reality.

Thinking of the crumpled letter in her pocket, the brand new box opposite, and the bright smile, Tang Cui pinched her fingers fiercely.

People are afraid of comparison.

Jealousy makes people unrecognizable.

Now the Youth Academy is a three-legged tripod. Yesterday's Youth gathering made Wang Jiancheng feel scared. Even if he knew that there were new youths coming today, he avoided Li Yan's eyes and refused to answer her directly.

Li Yan pouted. Did she really think she was greedy for that little thing?

"Wang Zhiqing, it seems that everyone does not welcome the revolutionary comrades who went to the countryside, but as old educated youth, we are still full of enthusiasm for revolutionary comrades.

Wang Zhiqing, this is not us destroying collective unity. We welcome the new educated youth to join our revolutionary team with open arms. In this case, then tonight, we old educated youth will welcome the new educated youth alone."

Just to tell you, we want to eat delicious food, and we won't take you with us. You asked for it.

Wang Jiancheng wanted to say something, but he had no people and no things, and he, as the person in charge, had no power. The old educated youth were well-behaved, but xenophobic. Not to mention the new educated youth, even he, the person in charge, could not join in.

The two groups of new educated youth were like fighting cocks. It was only the second day, and how many fights had they had?

Smelling the fragrance from the old educated youth, Wang Jiancheng sighed. Now he knew why Chen Jianguo couldn't wait to throw it to him. This was not a job for a human being. I don't know why the old educated youth had so many good things.

After helping Mingzhu to set up the cabinets, Li Yan came over and called for dinner. It was their first meeting. Mingzhu looked through her luggage and looked embarrassed. She was in a hurry to leave, and only the snacks she had just brought to the carpenter's house were left. Now she was empty-handed, which made her even more uncomfortable.

Fortunately, this situation soon disappeared.

In the main room, the table was set up, and Lin Dongfang came in listlessly. Li Yan and the others looked at each other with a smile on their faces.

"Hurry up and wash your hands and eat. There is a new educated youth here today. There is meat. It's just for the few of us."

Lin Dongfang was stunned for a moment, but didn't think much about it. He turned around and went out to clean himself up.

As soon as he left, Jiandan and Mingzhu came in. Tan Yajun joked,

"You are so mean. He went out and you came in, but you didn't run into him?"

Mingzhu was confused. Jiandan looked over.

"It's a little dark outside. We came from under the eaves, and we were in two different directions."

Several people sat down next to each other. Mingzhu sat next to Jiandan. On the other side, there was an empty stool. Next to him was the only male, Chen Jianguo. Mingzhu looked around and saw that no one had any strange look. She wondered if she was overthinking it, and then a person sat down next to her.

She vaguely saw that it was a man. Mingzhu was embarrassed to look up, and she didn't look carefully and lowered her head to eat.

Lin Dongfang was not in a good mood and didn't pay attention. Chen Jianguo winked at him repeatedly but he didn't pay attention. Chen Jianguo couldn't help but sigh, brother, you are really good!

Today's dinner was much bigger than usual. As soon as the table was set, Li Yan said, "The world is big, but the stomach is the biggest. Let's eat first. If there is anything, we can talk after dinner." So, this meal was spent in silence. Although the atmosphere was a bit weird, Li Yan and others secretly wanted to watch the fun, so it was relatively peaceful. "Ahem," After dinner, Li Yan started to act weird, mainly to see Lin Dongfang's face change, "Well, we have enough wine and food, let's introduce the new educated youth who joined us today. We met in the afternoon and introduced each other. Lin educated youth, you are the only one left." Lin Dongfang's mind was still in the commune's phone call. Hearing this, he raised his head politely, and then quickly looked away, "Hello, I am Lin Dongfang, an educated youth from the previous batch." Chen Jianguo wanted to turn his head over. He knew that you were not interested in the opposite sex, but you were so perfunctory, wasn't it a bit too much? Who will regret it? She was in a low mood and her voice was a little weak. Anyway, Mingzhu heard that everything was unfamiliar except the familiar name, so she didn't care.

"Hello, I am a new educated youth. My name is Mingzhu. I hope to become friends with you and make progress together."

A table of people just stared at them, but these two people didn't react?

They looked at each other in confusion.

Did they make a mistake?

A table of people watching the fun sat there without moving. Lin Dongfang didn't think much about it. According to his daily habit, he cleaned up the dishes and walked to the kitchen.

Mingzhu came on her first day, so she naturally didn't want to sit there. She also got up to clean up the table and followed behind with two plates. After walking a few steps, Lin Dongfang suddenly stopped and Mingzhu bumped into him.

Fortunately, although Lin Dongfang was distracted, his body's instinctive reaction was still there. He put the bowl and chopsticks in his left hand, turned around and picked up the two plates that were about to fall to the ground with his right hand. At the same time, his right arm also supported Mingzhu who was about to fall, and he took a few steps back without making a sound. His right arm was stretched straight, for fear of being stuck.

A group of audiences widened their eyes. Is this adding drama?

But Lin Dongfang, isn't your arm a bit too much?

Are you trying to distance yourself from others?

Fortunately, Mingzhu had the same idea. As soon as she could stand firm, she let go, stepped back, and quickly apologized.

"Sorry, sorry, I didn't notice you stopped. Um, your clothes are spilt with soup, right?

Um, why don't you take them off and I'll wash them for you?"

Lin Dongfang also felt the wetness behind his waist. When he thought of today's bad days, he inexplicably became a little more irritable.

"No need to do it, I can wash it myself."

He took back his arm and looked up inadvertently, and suddenly froze in place.