Chapter 195 New Partner

Boys are full of curiosity about wild things.

It's no matter their age. Hu Zi loves her puppies very much. Every time he comes, he will accompany them to have fun for half a day. However, every time he stays in this yard. The children are not big, the dogs are not sensible, and Jian Dan doesn't want to cause any trouble.

"Go, go, don't run too far, don't cause trouble, and come back soon."

"I know, I know!"

The excited Hu Zi pulled the confused Xiao Xinxin and Xiaohua to line up outside. Jixiang and the others were even more happy when they went out.

Xiao Xinxin was still looking back at her anxiously after she went out, and Jian Dan waved her hand quickly.

She couldn't tell what she felt now. Now think about it, she and Sheng Zhiyuan were also strangers who had never met each other. Yesterday was the first time they met. What was her thought at that time that made her pay more attention to them and didn't reject his entrustment at the first time?

Was it the little figure who was beaten without making a sound and resisted in despair, or the father who didn't give up despite all kinds of humiliation, but was desperate when he was malicious towards the child, or was just interested in the good things that Sheng Zhiyuan said, anyway, this result was caused in the end.

This was something she didn't dare to think about, and she did take it with her own hands.

"Hey!"

Think about it, she is only a sixteen-year-old girl, and now she has taken a three or four-year-old child back by herself, dare to think about it?

She herself felt incredible, and now she thought that she must have been poisoned yesterday, otherwise how could she take this job back for herself?

Besides, Sheng Zhiyuan was even more courageous. He dared to hand over the child of such a young girl, a person he had never met before, and he even rewarded her with such a huge fortune. If it were someone else, I'm afraid he would raise another ungrateful person.

Just looking at the rich fortune in the base, looking at the boxes of treasures, his eyes were shining.

Those boxes, at first glance, were the accumulation and inheritance of several generations. Gold, silver, antiques, ancient books, almost all of them were involved, but the proportion was very obvious, and gold was still the main currency.

Jian Dan also admired the ancestors of the Sheng family. How wise they were. Gold was always a hard currency in any era.

Although Jian Dan claimed that she was not a good person, she was not a bad person who was unforgivable. In her previous life, she was often on the edge of a knife and bloody rain, so she was really not a soft-hearted person.

After crossing over, she was afraid of being discovered by others, and the identity of this body was indeed not pure. As a newcomer, she thought about finding a place to live a stable life, and did not dare to let go.

After going to the countryside, she did not meet any of the top-notch people mentioned in the novels. She had not had the opportunity to do anything, but she slowly adapted to the simplicity here, and changed from a cold-blooded numbness with blood on her hands to a salvation for others.

In more than a year, Jian Dan has completely become the opposite of her previous life.

Not only the lifestyle, but also the attitude towards life and the way of doing things are completely different from the flamboyant young lady in the previous life.

Hu Zi was happy. Usually, he only had Xiao Hua as his sister, and the old lady didn't want Xiao Hua to play too much with these naughty boys. This time when he saw this sister, he wanted to take her out to show off. There was no such pretty and clean girl in the village.