🌱

For the starters, sorry guys, I'd been caught up with work, I still am, but I've a little of liberty right now, so I will try to update.

And now the upcoming updates will be votes driven, I'm not writing for people to be pleased, I write because I want to. But since you read and you do not even think about leaving a little vote, I'm sorry, I am fully convenient in taking the book down and feed them to my unsung fantasies.
The last chapter had 407 reads and yet just the least, 27 votes, I'd take the book down this way, you're allowed to severely appreciate someone's work but not just ignore it.

*70 votes*

surili ankhiyon wale, suna hai teri ankhiyon se,behti hain neendein or neendon mein sapne, kabhi tou kinare pe, utar mere sapnon se, aaja zameen pe, or mil jaa kahin pe

suna hai teri ankhiyon se,
behti hain neendein or neendon mein sapne, kabhi tou kinare pe, utar mere sapnon se, aaja zameen pe, or mil jaa kahin pe

Haya gazed at the mute miracle infront of her, so beautiful, so pure yet tainted, her voice being the result.

"jab mai beech mei rehne aayi thi, tab aap kahan thi?"
She inquired softly as she watched the figure clad in a  lavender outfit shiver.

The standing beside, answered instead
"ji, begum kamre se bahar zaroorat se zyada nahi nikalti thi, aapke bhai ne mana kiya tha"
"in logo ko nikkah aapke abbu or bhai ki maut se pehle ho chuka tha, jis din vo sab hua, sab kamre mei the or inhe usi din ghar laaya gaya tha"

Haya quitened up seeing the young woman beside her shiver again, she'd got to know about it from her Shehryaar bhai this morning and came to meet her.

She'd known Laila all her life, ever since she was born, she was very good friends with her until a very unfortunate accident that took Laila's voice.

She knew her brother had a soft corner for his wife and he was just too arrogant to show that because she was his enemy's daughter.

"bhabhi? Can I call you that? You do not need to worry and be sad about anything, I'm here, if you want I'd stay here wit-"

"What begum?! You don't get to stay with anyone, stay with me only."
Yazan shrieked and complained about the words just spoken by his wife.

"Aap apni zubaan per taala laga lein Yazan varna maine aapki saari chocolate shakes ki bottles phenk deni hain"

The Yazan Ahmed Alif was quiet, with a finger on his lips which were turned into a perfect pout.
She envied them.

Laila's pov

Sure I wrote about beings dying and being so in love, I wrote about a love like Haya and Yazan's.
No. I'm not comparing my life to theirs. That is a totally different scenario considering the relationship I have with my husband. I like him. I like my husband way too much that it is gut wrenching and exhilarating at the same time.