Chapter four

I was honestly sweating a ball of sweat away as I stare at myself clearly through my mirror

I was honestly sweating a ball of sweat away as I stare at myself clearly through my mirror. Tonight was the night our pack and I were giving away their number one princess. My Best friend. It didn't make it no better that we arrived at the hotel a little under 30 minutes to get ready.

I mean, what else can I do. I was nervously rubbing my hand down my dress, smoothing away imaginary wrinkles that I didn't have. Who was I kidding, I was a freaking mess right now. But I knew tonight was not the night to bail on my best friend, when she needed me right now. If I could change her fate I would.

I took a few more deep breath before staring back at my reflection. I look beautiful, I mean extremely beautiful. My hair was placing a high bun with a few curls, hanging down from the front in the back. I had a nice gold ring at the top of my head. With a few beautiful flower pins. I was able to expose my slim neck and shoulders with this gorgeous emerald green dress. I laid my hand across the small golden necklace, that I received from Cassian on my birthday. It was truly beautiful, it compliments against my dark skin. I took a few spins in my dress before I heard a light knock at the door. " Come in." I say.

And there she was looking like the queen she will be. The large red dress pool around her feet like waves in the ocean. Moving and flowing as she walked towards me with the biggest smile. The dress was unmatched for her own good. And for some reason the dress looked so much better now than it did a few days ago.

She kept her makeup light and natural, just the way she liked it. Honestly Citlali didn't need makeup at all. She left her hair wavy as she had half of her hair pin up at the top and the rest of her hair down her back.

"How do I look?" She asked, while wiggling her eyebrows at me.

" mmm...hot...sexy as hell. Oh! And drop dead gorgeous." I replied, winking my eye at her.

"Awww stop it... you're making me blush" she said, flapping her hand at me. It wasn't until after a quick moment, we were boiling our eyes out from laughter. And that was the thing about us that others didn't understand but half the time we didn't even understand either.

Citlali stood happily next to me as we locked our fingers together tightly. Starring at each other in the mirror one last time. Once a laid out a hard sigh, that was when I realized how unease Katy was pacing around. She was on edge. Making me ten times worst than before.

( What wrong, Katy? )I asked but of course it took her minutes to think before she replied to me.

( I can't point it out exactly but something is settling me off. ) she signed, laying her paws across her eyes.
But Kaitlin knew something was wrong and Katy wasn't telling it all.

( Please tell me it nothing bad, Katy? )

I don't think so...well honestly I can feel him? )