Chapter Three

Katalin was struggling even more to get out the bed than ever this morning

Katalin was struggling even more to get out the bed than ever this morning. She stared at the ceiling of her room a lot longer then usual. She kept reflecting back on the fact she was now 18 and this was her last year of school. Every thing was moving in place beside a mate. And don't misjudged her, she in no rush to find her mate but that was the thing about being half wolf, their mate is what help them feel like a whole and She hated feeling like She was lost with out her other half. As if she couldn't do nothing without their existence.

She took a few more deep breath before She finally jumped out her bed and quickly throw on a large t-shirt and a pair of jogging short with her shoes in hand and down the stairs. And there her Father was, looking tired and handsome as the same time. Katalin mom was there as well, wrapped in his large arms. Her mother was very short compared to her father, who stood about 6'5.
Katalin had her mother forest green eyes and dark waves down her back. Her hair was much darker and straighter then Katalin but her mother has always taught her daughter to love her wild curls and the skin she was born in. Her father had dark chocolate skin with beautiful brown eyes and a smile to kill for. Since being the Beta, he has always been in good shape even now, while being in his late 40's. Her mother was much paler next to her dad. But even under the sun her skin shine. Her face was rounder and she had freckles to complement her golden face.
As Katalin came down the stairs completely, She couldn't help but to watch her dad brush the little few strings of hair out her mother face. While placing light kisses from her forehead to middle of her nose and on to her full lips. That was the love Katy praying to have from her mate in return. Her father worship the ground her mother walked on. Her mother was the same way. It made her mother smile beautifully, walk sexier and it even give her eyes this glow of magic. It was pure love and happiness between them.

" ewwww... Mr and Mrs. King. Is this why you woke us up!?" Citlali said, walking right next to Katy with her arms cross.

Both Katy parents laughed, as they took their seats on to the couch, into the living room as the girls followed right behind. Katalin had totally forgotten about the fact that they were all up super early then usual because today was the day. At some point She starting to believe the laws that their ancient families created were all bullshit. Because at the end of the day Citlali was fated to be a Luna but not for her own pack. A few months back Citlali and Cassian had to battle Alpha to Alpha for the throne on their 18th birthday and of course Cassian won. But that because Citlali was in no power to kill her own twin brother on the battle. Instead while fighting neck to neck, she give up in the middle and Submit her brother as Alpha. Her Father was the one left disappointed since then. They haven't spoken much but after a few days from their birthday, her father arranged a bonding marriage for her with the most dangerous man their is.

They called him the king of Kings. The dark knight of the moon. His name was Alpha Acyn. The most powerful Alpha alive. His family were once Beta to the king Alpha 200 years ago but when the king never found his mate, it drove the king insane. At some point he refuse to arrange a marriage with other wolfs and never had kids and in the end, his wolf drove him crazy. Causing a riot with the other packs and going on killing spree. No one other then his trusted Beta could take him down, and since that moment every child in his family lines has been unstoppable in the kingdom.