Chapter Two...

"Here! Drink this! " Citlali yelled across the dance floor, as if Katy earring wasn't better then most of the humans in the party

     Katalin grabbed the drink out of Citlali hand before she fell over. Katy did her best to enjoy her birthday party and honestly she impressed by her best friend design skills. They were able to get half the school to come here and most of them she recognize. Almost 85 percent of the people here all grew up together in their pack or in preschool.

      Their was food and a lot more drinks then ever. She wasn't sure how Citlali and her brother got the beer into the party or even pass the pack guard but they did. But it didn't matter what type of liquor they consumed, because they body start to heal the moment the liquor burn down their throat but it was still fun to have. When she place the cup up to her lips she notice Cassian leaning against the wall next to a blonde Barbie doll touching him all over his open shirt.

      When her eyes met his, she knew she was caught starring at him. She turned around quickly and choked the whole drink back. The moment she felt the burn down her throat, she felt so much better. Katy couldn't believe she allow even a inch of jealousy to hit her heart and she was sure it showed on her face. She didn't have rights over who Cassian talked too or sleep with but that didn't mean it still didn't hurt at times.

       When she felt Citlali grab her small hand Katy knew her best friend felt her pain. And Citlali was more disappointed at the moon goddess for not pairing Katalin and Cassian together then anything but Katy believe the moon goddess had someone better out there for her. And Katy kept that faith in her mind until she met him for sure and she prayed that it be some one worthy. But her wolf Kara would notice it before her anyway.

" Kara? Are you still their with me?" She frowned, it been a few day since she shifted and allowed Kara she run.

"Always, My dear." Kara smiled, while nodding to her question.

" I'm sorry I haven't allowed you run these few day since at this time we're been taking college exams all week. " Katalin explained.

" It fine, I understand a lot better then you think." Kara respond, licking the fur of her large paw.

     Katalin giggled to herself until every hair on her body started to stand. She couldn't seem to shake off this uncomfortable feeling in her gut. Yet all she could do was turn her head to the danger that waited her welcome. And their he stood, Keir of all people. At her birthday party and Katalin was for sure Citlali would never invited them. Her guess they showed up on their own, just as they always do.

     Keir was the most spoiled brat in their school. Because no matter what he does, His older brother, Acyn was the King Alpha of the strongest and largest pack in their area. No one dare to lay a finger on Keir and their pack. The most everyone knew of them was that Keir was his Half brother. Their wasn't many rumors but that Acyn and Keir Father killed their birth mothers. No one knew if it was true or not. They even say Acyn kills his lovers after getting bored with them.

And here they were, on their land, in their pack  because of fear 100 years ago. Their pack even bring in more money then most. And were even able to build a school for all ages, so that every wolf can get a education and a opportunity into the real world. But that was up to the Alpha king himself. Katalin pack was second in line as the largest pack and strongest. Her father family bloodline was always in order for Beta and Katalin was the first female to be born in her family in over 100 years. But much to her father surprised, she was just as strong to be the next Beta.

"Well, well...isn't it the Silverback little princess." Keir teased, not taking his eyes off of Citlali.

Katalin quickly stepped in front of her Best friend and she even threw off her high heels. Katy and her wolf was ready for anything when it came to Citlali.

" Back off...Keir! And this is my final warning!" Katalin growled towards
him.

"Haha! You know your funny Katy bird. Have you forgotten who I am." He smirked.

" Of course! How can we forget...your nothing more then a half breed." Katalin smiled back, with both her hands on her hips.

The moment she made that comment she knew it would only trigger it oh so not so big ego that he think he has. But as far as she knew his older brother hasn't been home in the last 6 months. Dealing with others packs outside of the country. But honestly Katalin wasn't scared of Keir not one bit. Her wolf could take him down within seconds but as always Cassian is always one step ahead of her.
" Now...why don't we all calm down. There is plenty of drinks to go around...and it still your birthday," Cassian added looking Katalin way and handing her her shoes, " here." Handing Keir a drink.

Katalin wasn't sure how long they stared at one another eye to eye before Keir finally grab the drink out Cassian hand and walking away without a word.

"Really Katy! Next time I won't be here to save your ass." Cassian fussed, running his fingers roughly through his hair.

"Ha! More like I'm going to kick his ass next time and I hope your not their either!" She said roughly back at him. Leaving him their to sit with her last words to him.

"No! Wait Katy! That not what I meant! " he yelled for Katalin attention but She was already to far gone into the crowd and up the stairs to her room.

"Nice going brother." Citlali commented, slapping him across the head before walking away as well.

And here he was standing in a house whole of people, while the two most important women in his life is up stairs mad at him. He side his hand across his face, frustrated. Well at least the most important lesson his dad ever taught him was, when a woman is mad, leave her be and that is what he did. Walking to the back leaving them be to the party.
______________________________