The slasher

My sword tilted and swung down on the other sword. He'd said his name before but I wasn't paying attention. He was rude with his grand entrance so I walked away but I guess he didn't like that. His determination made him sound annoying. Same with his men who weren't throwing any surprise moves at me, which was boring. I started a war to find entertainment, not more boredom. As Mr. Rage parried his sword against mine, I saw an opening and managed to kick him in the crotch. He fell down writhing in pain and I grinned, cracking a laugh.

"That's the kind of entertainment I like!" I slapped my knee, snickering at his despair.

"How dare you laugh at The Slasher while he is down."

"That's a stupid name," I crossed my arms over each other.

"It is better than Rosin," my jaw unhinged as the insult left his mouth.

"I am Rossetia Skinner, you stupid caveman," I said with triumph as my hand hit my chest.

"And my name is Alexsandr Molotov-bullrag. I am The Slasher." He wobbled to his feet with one hand on his sword and the other still holding himself. I looked him up and down before hitting his hand with the blunt end of my sword. He shrieked in pain and started rolling around like a child. I backed up and laughed at the clown making fun of himself. However, he immediately stopped and pulled himself up again, glaring at me.

"You should never laugh at The Slasher." He yelled before charging at me but ultimately stumbling over a rock, landing face first in the sand. I giggled once more as he fell. "Shut up Rosin, you are just a girl who started a war for no reason."

"Yes and? I'm no longer bored and stop calling me that."

"No, The Slasher has a right to fight you."

"Nu-uh." I fold my arms over each other tapping my foot.

"What do you mean nu-uh?" He struggled to regain his footing.

"I'm a child and you can't hit a child."

"The Slasher does not obey laws like that-" I kicked him in the crotch again, never wanting to hear another word from his mouth. I looked around to observe the battle, finding entertainment again. But I notice soldiers on both sides giving me a stare of terror as they slowly walk out of my peripheral view. Alex mooserage-bulldog or something was still sobbing into the ground as I ignored his cries of anguish and walked away.