Maxuim ride rip off from 6th grade

Write a story about a main character who finds a diamond necklace on a seat in his school bus. (The elements can change if you want him or her to find something else in a different location.)

It all started out as a normal day, being bullied on the bus and other stuff. But when I sat down I felt something underneath me. I checked and sure enough there was a tracker? I am not really sure what it is but it looks like something tore it out of whatever this belongs to. So I decided to put it in my backpack. As the school day continued some strange men and women were at the school in white coats, they looked like doctors. I was a bit scared but I went up to them and asked what was happening. The lead person checked his phone and asked me to come with him. I said no and turned the other way and immediately saw the bullies and I turned back and said sure in fear that they would bully me. But a teacher came up to the bullies and saw me, she yelled" Hey what are you doing with a student. Who are you!" I was never seen again. I was experimented on and soon I ran away with other experiments. That brought us to the Present day, right now I'm hiding with a group of seven including me. We have wings, bird wings.

Based on maximum ride!