A Personal narrative that my teacher failed me on

"First day of school" I said to myself. I wasn't scared I was happy, but nervous. As I was walking down the hall I bumped into someone. "wow sorry about that" I said

"It's okay I guess. Oh your the new student here let me show you around!" He said. I wasn't sure what just happened, he didn't tell me his name or let me talk! Does he have any managers?

"Wait! What's your name sir?" I asked he giggled " I'm very sorry I looks like I don't have many managers today. I'm chase, Chase Nol Conner." "I the popular kid." He whispered in my ear.

"Oh okay so should I stay away for you and your girlfriend if you have one" I grinned. Yet again he laughed and said "No need for that, my last girlfriend betrayed me. I was so heart broken, but I've moved on. Why do you ask?" I replied" I was uhhhhh kicked out of my last school for going to the dance, the popular kid saw me and got jealous.... his dad was the principal and well expelled me for no reason. Sooooooo yeah." "What a jerk" chase said. "Anyway I can lead you to your class, or tell where they are. Oh two more things, one would you like to sit with me at lunch? And two stay away from the girl in the bird mask." He added. "Why" I said ready to run. "She's a witch pure evil you don't want to get involved with her or she bond you to her. She already has 3 people, the the twins, and a girl that she turned to a cat. That's also why I'm the popular kid because I protect everyone." He said. I didn't know what to say, I was scared all of a sudden. "Okay, I'll stay away for her."
2 months later
Me and chase really bonded over the months. And like he said I saw the girl a few times. I was now chase's girlfriend! Sadly all good things must come to an end. I had ran into her. "Watch it punk." She said aggressively "Oh your new chase's girlfriend." "What?" I said to scared to say anything else. "Oh so you don't know huh?" She said. "What, do you mean?" I asked. "That chase use to love me." Everything was clear now. "Well, I'm not like you! You broke chases heart and dumped him, I won't!" I yelled at her, I wasn't scared anymore. I knew who she was and what she did. "Oh the lies he feeds you guys, I didn't dump him he dumped me." She said with a tone. "You want to know my side of the story, the Real story? If you don't wanna know then please go on, continue your life full of lies." She hissed I responded,"Fine I hear you side of the story but I doubt that will make a difference of what you did.!" "What did I do?"she said. At this point I realized that she hadn't taken of her mask. "Fine, I'll hear your story but tomorrow, classes are about to start." I wished a horrible day to her and left.

The next day, Saturday.
We met up at a cafe to get coffee. "So I'll start for the beginning, me and chase were bestie and it had been that way since kindergarten. He begged and begged for us to be together once it became 7 grade, but I always turned him down.FOR ONE REASON, my mom would kill me. We were both heart broken. Soon something would but an end to my mother's words. The week after I finally said no, our family was on the train to visit gran-gran. 100 or so people on the train, it exploded and only 5 people made it that day. None of my family survived, I was the only one. I was the one with extreme injuries, the doctors said that I might not make it but I did. 6 months after I went back to school and, the first thing I did was ask chase if he wanted to be my boyfriend. He said no, I asked him why and he said that he waited to long for me and left. I was heartbroken. I learned one thing that day." Luna said. "What was it?" I asked. "To never let anyone know that you've gotten to them. I can't remember when it started happening but I was being bullied by everyone in the school. No one wanted to help me, they yelled "witch!" And other things. One day it got out of hand and when the twins helped me they were new and yelled "what is wrong with you people!" But chase said "Help them there being overtaken by the witch!" After that another girl showed up and joined "The Witch" because she helped me. I wasn't so alone as I was beforehand. I was happy in a way, despite being hurt all the time. It continued like that since 7 grade. So that my story." Luna said.
"Where in 12 grade. Why do you have that mask on you?" I asked "Because it helps me see the train exploded and blinded my one eye." Said Luna. "You know what I'm going to seat this straight and confront chase. I promise!" I said excited "thank for trying chobana but I doubt that'll work." Luna said.

The week after the talk.
Things we're looking up, I had convinced people of the truth and they joined the witch's side. Chase was soon gone and moved school actually. The future looked bright for the 12 graders.