1. Nervous

i've been playing at Arsenal for a week now. i think it's super fun but also stressful, because i don't want to make any mistakes. i also don't want my teammates to know about my panic attacks and why i have them. that's why i try to hide them. every time i feel one coming on i go to the toilet so no one sees it. otherwise i'm afraid they'll ask questions. and that just makes me more anxious.

Tomorrow we play Aston villa, I might even make my debut! Today we just do some exercises in the gym and a team meeting. At 8 o'clock I wake up in my flat in London. It still feels weird. I'm not hungry at all so grab an apple and sit on the sofa. Lately, I just don't manage to eat. I have to be at the club at 9.30 so I still have some time. As soon as my apple is finished I walk to the bathroom to do my hair. I make a high ponytail and then put on some mascara. I dress up in a black nike tracksuit and then walk to the hall to get my football bag where I put all my stuff.

Around 9.30am, I get into the car to go to training. When I get there I grab my bag from the car and hear someone calling happily, and is Beth. "Good morning Alex!" calls Beth. "Good morning Beth!" I say back as I walk towards her and viv. We walk in together. Meanwhile, Vic and Laura are also walking behind us. When we arrive in the changing room, our training kit is already waiting for us. On mine it says number 8, still weird to realise I play at Arsenal! Once I am changed I walk to the gym and start running on the treadmill for 30 minutes. I get off the treadmill and take a sip from my water bottle. Then I move on to some core exercises. After half an hour, I am exhausted and everyone has finished. We go for lunch in the canteen. I grab a protein Shake as I am not really hungry and then join Beth, viv, Vic, Laura, Katie and Leah.

"Not hungry Alex?" Asks viv. "No not really" I reply. "Are you nervous about tomorrow maybe?" asks Katie. "No idea actually, I do find it exciting" I answer. "You will be fine! You were super this week in training" says viv and you smile back. After we take a break we have a team meeting. I sit next to Katie and Beth. The meeting is mostly about tomorrow's match, they discuss the last important things and go over some tactical things. But I'm zoomed out. With my thoughts completely elsewhere. My leg goes up and down. I don't know if I can do it tomorrow. What if I'm not good enough? What if I make a mistake? Suddenly I am taken out of my thoughts. I feel a hand on my leg that stops going up and down. It's Beth. She smiles and then listens to Jonas again. After 45 minutes, the meeting is over, Jonas says hello to everyone and then walks out of the room. "Everything okay Alex?" Ask Beth. "Yeah fine" I reply and walk to the changing room where I start changing.

After changing my clothes, I say goodbye to the girls and walk to my car. I drive home and lie down on the sofa. I'm so tired, I didn't sleep at all last night. Tonight Man city is playing Man United so I went to watch that while eating a protein bar.

The match ended 3-1 for Man city and then I went to bed, ready to play my first match for Arsenal the next day! I went to the bathroom to shower and then take off my mascara

The match ended 3-1 for Man city and then I went to bed, ready to play my first match for Arsenal the next day! I went to the bathroom to shower and then take off my mascara. As pyjamas, I wore shorts and sports bra. I set my alarm at 9am so I had enough time, as we had to be at the bus by 11am.

A/N: this was the first chapter, I hope you guys like it. It's not super long but they are getting longer!

You guys can also leave ideas if you want and don't forget to vote!!! Lots of exciting things to come....