𝟏𝟏 | 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠

Soon after the bath, Kitty escorted the angel to bed and after making sure the girl didn't want to hear a bedtime story, she tucked her in. The robot girl turned off the lights in the room, and closed the door behind her after she left, swiftly returning to the conference room where the three overlords were discussing a strategy.

"I looked over some camera footage from the hotel earlier, and it turns out she was sent here to entertain the princess' idea." Vox was sitting at the head of the table, his arms crossed.

To say he looked only at "some" camera footage would be an understatement. The video demon spent all of his precious free time just observing the angel on his screens, listening in on her conversations, replaying footage he found particularly interesting. He was not sure why he was suddenly so obsessed in the heavenly being, but he simply couldn't help it.

"Not a fallen angel, then? Just a regular one." Valentino's smirk grew on his face. "That is so much better."

Vox sighed in annoyance. "We can't do anything with her yet, Val. First we have to make sure she doesn't go back to that hotel or God forbid: Heaven." He tapped his finger on his desk. "But what's the best way to go about this?"

Val replied with a smirk. "Put something in h-"

"We are not going to drug her," Velvette looked up from her phone after interrupting the demon. "look where that got you and Angel Dust. Besides, we don't even know if your smoke works on an angel."

"It does." He replied quickly with a smile.

"You used it on her!?" Vox stood from his chair, slamming his hands on the desk.

"But she seemed so distressed when I saw her~, figured it would make things easier if I was going to kidnap her." He rolled his eyes. "Kitty, doesn't she seem relaxed?" He looked over to the robot girl, who nodded in response.

"Well, if it works... that certainly makes things easier." Vox muttered to himself, deep in thought.

"You're hopeless, both of you." Velvette put her phone down, getting the attention of both the men. "She's an angel, doesn't that kind of force her to trust and believe people? What if, for once, you don't try and manipulate someone into doing something but actually try to get her to like you. That way, she won't leave and the results will be better." 

Vox and Valentino shared a look, staying silent while they thought out her words. She grunted at this response, rolling her eyes and standing up from her seat.

"Do what you will, but if you scare her off don't come crying to me to fix your mess." With that, she left the room.

The moth demon stood from his chair to leave as well, as he had a shoot to direct, which left Vox alone to his thoughts. Maybe Velvette was right, and he could just manipulate the angel into thinking he's a nice person.

The thought of having an angel be indebted to him made him excited. A sick grin appeared on his face as he pictured the angel on her knees in front of him, her gaze fixed upon him with adoration, as if she was worshiping him.

"How can I help you, sir?" Her voice was soft and melodic, an innocent smile on her face as he grabbed her chin to bring her face closer.

But suddenly he snapped away from his thoughts, shaking his head and looking around the room to make sure he was alone. For the past few days he has been observing the angel as much as his cameras would allow, listening to her voice through her phone, watching her interact with others.

It was safe to say he grew quite attached to the thought of her, the thought of keeping her purity all to himself. This way of thinking became troublesome, however, since he promised that if they would capture her, the three overlords would share her equally. But there's no harm in trying.

The rest of the day passed quickly, and while the three V's were drifting off to sleep while thinking about [Y.N], the residents of the Hazbin Hotel were having an emergency meeting.

"Why would she leave?" Charlie paced back and forth in the lobby, her eyes red on her panicked face. "Does she think sinners can't be redeemed? She went back to Heaven?"

"Calm down, hon, she couldn't have gone far, I'm sure she'll be back." Vaggie comforted her, hugging her girlfriend tightly, but she didn't believe her own words, believing that Heaven only sent an angel down here to make fun of the hotel.

Angel Dust scrolled on his phone, looking up for a second. "She seemed kind of down at the party when she spoke to the short king, I'm pretty sure she left after that."

"Dad? Maybe he knows where she went, then."

Charlie took her phone out of her pocket, scrolling through her contacts to try and call her dad. But Alastor appeared in front of her to take the phone out of her hand, turning it off and putting it back in her pocket. Lucifer definitely helped him to get in the head of the angel, but he didn't want him involved in this matter.

"My dear, I propose to let me handle this situation." Charlie raised her eyebrow in confusion. "I'm quite certain I know where our little angel may have gone off to, we are very close, after all." He chuckled to himself.

The residents exchanged perplexed glances with one another, their brows furrowed in confusion as they tried to decipher the weird message from the radio demon.

"Okay, just... Try to hurry, if she's out there somewhere alone, a lot of bad things could happen." Charlie's fingers fidgeted nervously, betraying the calm facade she was showing the rest of the residents.

Hearing the princess' permission for him to deal with the missing angel, he couldn't help but smile widely. His words faded into the background as his body turned into a black mass of shadows and disappeared quickly into the floorboards, leaving everyone in the room stunned for a moment.

"Leave it to me." 

˚₊‧꒰ა ♡ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

i already explained this on my feed (if u didn't see it you should totally follow me to know when i post new chapters or creating a new story) but i'm going to write a new book!

since i have a couple ideas already for new hazbin/helluva books, i will write down the character and the overall trope of those books, whichever has the best reactions might determine my decision ;)

!!! DON'T SPAM COMMENTS, I'M LOOKING FOR YOUR REACTIONS NOT THE AMOUNT OF THEM, IT'S ANNOYING TO DELETE ALL OF THEM !!!

𝐯𝐨𝐱 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫   ₊˚⊹ ♡   fake dating

𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫   ₊˚⊹ ♡   unhealthy obsession

𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐮𝐯𝐚 𝐛𝐨𝐬𝐬 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫   ₊˚⊹ ♡   mammon's new favorite clown