2. Welcome to Colorado!

Valentina:

So everythings good. Me and Jackie are back together and I feel happier than ever. Jackie kinda change she's not that bitchie and confident like she was before but I can change that.

We're in a plane right now. I'm wearing shorts which are kinda really short and a croptop. Jackie is wearing dress and Cole shorts with a T-shirt.

I'm kinda excited to go to Colorado and meet the people Jackie was talking about. I already met Cole and Danny and they're sweet so I don't think the others are different.

,,Val you want?" Cole asked me if I want chips.

,,No, thank you" I said with a smile. I closed my eyes and I don't know even how I fell asleep.
-------------

Now we're waiting for Katherine at the airport.

,,Are you nervous?" Jackie asked me.

,,No why should I be?" I asked and smiled, she smiled back.

,,You don't have to be scared od anything they're all nice I think" Cole said to me and I laughed.

,,Yeah, of course they're your family blondie" I laughed at him.

,,Stop calling me blondie" he said and he looked kinda pissed but whatever it's funny.

,,Okay barbie" when I said that he looked like he wanted to punch me but he couldn't because Katherine came.

,,Katherine!" Jackie screamed and hugged her.

,,Omg Jackie why did you leave and didn't say anything! I was scared and George was too. Everyone was shocked. I'm happy that Cole went to New York for you and that you bring your cousin with you" She smiled at me and I smiled back.

,,Nice to meet you" I said and she came to me and hugged me. I hugged her back and then we went and sat in the car. Cole was sitting in the front with Katherine and me with Jackie in the back.

Colorado is a beautiful place. I could imagine being here all the time. It looks peacefull and just beautiful. When we arrrived at the house I was stunned to speak. The house it's big and beautiful.

,,Okay girls ready?" Katherine asked and I smiled. Jackie and Cole started running towards the house. Me and Katherine brought my and Jackie's bag and then we went in the house. When we opened the door a men came to us and smiled.

,,Hi Valentina I'm George. Nice to meet you. Let me take your bag"

,,Hi! Nice to meet you, thank you" I smiled at him and he smiled back. He took mine and Jackie's bags and took it upstairs. Katherine took me in the living room where everyone was and some blond girl was hugging Jackie. When they saw me they we're looking at me like I was a ghost. Do I have something on my face?

,,I need to go but Jackie and Cole will show your everything" Katherine said and then She hugged me and left. I turned back to them and smiled.

,,Hi" Some guy greeted me.

,,Hi?" I said back and he laughed.

,,Oh my name is Nathan. Nice to meet you!"

,,You too!" I said and hugged him. He was shocked but hugged me back.

,,Hi, I'm alex" He smiled at me and I smiled back but I was kinda shocked. He didn't seemed to be pissed at Cole or Jackie. How long was I out when they were already here?

,,Hi I'm Parker and this is Jordan and Benny" She was smiling with the little boy while Jordan was filming me.

,,She's pretty hot" Jordan said while filming me and I laughed.