3. He's a player?

I woke up at 6:30. I did everything I needed to do and then I went downstairs. I was wearing a croptop in which you can see my boobs and baggy trousers with jordans.

,,Good morning sweetie!" Katherine greeted me and I smiled at her.

,,Good morning" I said back.

,,Do you want breakfast?" She asked me and I declined.

,,Okay well if you want something just grab it" She smiled and then Jordan came saying that he doesn't know where rumple is.

,,What's rumple?" Isaac, Lee and Nathan came and Isaac replied to me saying that rumple is a snake. Then he stood beside me and when I looked up at him he was smirking.

,,How was your night?" I asked with a smile.

,,Good" he replied and I laughed.

,,Of course I heard you masturbating" I said and he was looking at me with lust.

,,Well do you blame me? Seeing you like this makes me feel things" he whispered in my ear.

,,I didn't actually knew if you were masturbating but thanks for clearing that up!" I whispered back and he started laughing.

,,We leave in five!" Cole said while walking towards the door and everybody went after him. Me and Isaac too. Everybody was already sitting but I was waiting for Jackie. When I saw Jackie she was smiling.

,,Whats with that smile" i asked.

,,Nothing just a morning kiss" She replied and I wanted to puke. Jackie sat beside Cole and I sat between Isaac. Alex, Nathan and Lee were sitting in between. Lee looked like he didn't wanted to sit there so I wouldn't be surprised if Isaac told him to.

,,Hello princess" Isaac said to me. Nobody heard him because everyone's talking to eachother.

,,My name is Valentina jerk" i said with a smile and he smirked.

,,Yeah but I like saying your name more when I'm masturbating not when talking" he said like it's a normal thing and I felt myself getting wet.

,,So you will call me princess and I'll call you jerk?" i asked with a smile and he nod.

,,Yes and when you'll masturbate you'll say Isaac or when I'm the one doing you" i nod and he laughed.

,,I'm not the only one desperate huh?"

,,If you could feel how you're actually right" i said in a whisper and he cleared his troath. I don't even have to look to know, that he has a boner.

,,You're going to kill me" he whispered and I laughed.

,,You're the one to talk" i said while looking at his boner and than into his eyes.

,,We're here. We don't have any more space so that means Isaac don't bring any girl with you. We leave 3:30. Bye" he said while getting out and I stopped. What? Isaac is a player? Jackie didn't told me that.

,,Shut the fuck up!" Isaac screamed at Cole and Cole laughed. I got out without looking at Isaac or anyone and stand by Jackie.

,,Can you go with me?" I asked Jackie and she nod. She kissed Cole and we said goodbye before we went in. I saw Isaac looking at me with questioning eyes but I didn't said anything.

,,Jackie you didn't told me that Isaac was a player" i said with an anger and she looked at me like she doesn't understand what I'm saying.

,,Well he's not really a player. I don't know. Why is that important? Wait. Did something happend?" I sight and told her everything. She was looking at me like I have three heads.

His Valentine | Isaac Garcia - MLWTWBOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara