Prologue: 𝐀𝐬𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐬𝐚'𝐬 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

"Water. Earth. Fire. Air."

"In my younger days, the Kyoshi Warriors would share tales of a serene era when the Avatar maintained harmony among the nations. But then, the Fire Nation unleashed chaos."

"It's odd to think about it. I don't hold any grudge against the Avatar, yet there's this nagging sense that, despite their apparent disappearance, they might be out there, lying low-or hiding."

"Only the Avatar, who can master all four elements, could halt the Fire Nation's cruelty."

"Yet, a century ago, when we desperately needed them, they vanished. Now, as the Fire Nation edges closer to victory, I recall how my father and the Kyoshi Warriors met their end battling the Fire Nation at sea eleven years back. He died in that battle. Leaving me to uphold his legacy before I fully grasped it myself."

"But I don't believe in that. That only the Avatar alone can help us win this war? I think we, as the ones who fight for peace, together can stop this threat! And save the world."

꧁༺ ༻꧂

Y/N Shinmon

"Anger begets anger. If you turn your bloodlust on someone, that bloodlust is guaranteed to come right back at you."

꧁༺ ༻꧂

Name: Y/N Shinmon

Gender: Male

Age: 16 (February 20)

Height: 172 cm (5'8 ft)

Weight: 68 kg (149.9 lbs)

Appearance: Y/N Shinmon has a compact, sturdy build honed from disciplined training. His (H/C) hair is medium-length, tied back for combat efficiency. His (E/C) eyes are deep and wise, with a distinctive X in his left eye and an O in his right, creating an intense, signature look. His (S/C) skin bears the marks of extensive outdoor training and combat.

He dresses in a black haori with a prominent white cross pattern, signifying his leadership and warrior status. Beneath this, he wears a simple white shirt and black pants, rounded off with boots for protection and agility.

꧁༺ ༻꧂

THE SUN SHINED bright on a blissful morning on a mountain scape known as Kyoshi Island. Y/N, with the face of peace, can be seen meditating. He sat with a disciplined stillness only a seasoned warrior could achieve, his breath as steady as the distant hum of the ocean. Abruptly, the tranquility is broken by the hurried steps of a Kyoshi Warrior.

"Y/N! We've been invaded; spies are at the shore!" she exclaims, urgency sharpening her voice.

Y/N exhales, a quiet sigh marking his resignation to the interruption. He rises, his movements are fluid like a breeze, and he steps outside prepared to face whatever threats lurk at the water's edge.

The Kyoshi Warrior followed closely behind Y/N. He walked past a broomstick, picking it up as he walked. "Give me a report, Kairi."

Kairi: "Yes sir!-"

Y/N: "Y/N." He quickly corrected her. He was looking rather more at ease than annoyed. "Call me Y/N. No formality is needed, even though you come from the Hanasaki village."

Kairi: "Right...Y/N. It appears to be a fire monk and two other children in blue. They wear stolen clothing from one of the Water tribes!" Kairi spat out, a viciousness in her voice.