Chapter 1: 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

"Water. Earth. Fire. Air."

"Adaptability. Fertility. Energy. Eternal Peace."

"The elements mean this to me and more."

"In my younger days, the Kyoshi Warriors would share tales of a serene era when the Avatar maintained harmony among the nations. But then, the Fire Nation unleashed chaos."

"The Avatar, apparently a hundred years inside an iceberg, is back. He's with a group of Southern Water Tribe nomads working now to help the Avatar, who can only master all four elements to halt the Fire Nation's cruelty- and I am here to help.

"Avatar Roku vanished a century ago when we desperately needed them. We now have Aang here, and luckily, we have him in the same era I was born into."

Although the Fire Nation edges closer to victory, I recall how my father and the Kyoshi Warriors met their end battling the Fire Nation at sea eleven years back. Even in his fall, he beat the fire soldiers. One firebender versus an entire army. With the Avatar, what more can we accomplish?"

"We will win this war, but first, we must help Aang gain control over all four elements so we can have victory."

꧁༺ ༻꧂

THE SUN PEEKED OVER THE HORIZON, gazing at a particular group of warriors. The Avatar, Aang, beaming excitedly

Aang: "The Earth Kingdom city of Omashu! I used to come here to visit my friend Bumi."

Katara, eyes wide, expresses her awe

Katara: "Wow. We don't have buildings like this in the South Pole!"

 We don't have buildings like this in the South Pole!"

Sokka, equally amazed, adds,

Sokka: "They have buildings here that don't melt!"

Y/N, who was on top of Oppa to get a better view of the area, grins at Sokka, and Katara remarks

Y/N: "You two don't take a long time to remind me that all you know is igloos and penguins."

Katara: "That's why all you know is-" She said quick to reply looking up at Y/N.

Aang: "Well, let's go, slow pokes. The real fun's inside the city!" He leaps forward, propelled by a gust of air, sliding down the snowy slope below.

Katara and Y/N made eye contact. Katara signaled with her two fingers as she pointed from her eyes to Asakusa's eyes. "This isn't over," she said as she continued walking.

Y/N laughed, continuing to walk as he looked at Aang.

Y/N: "Not to talk about anyone who isn't present. But when Asakusa found out you were the Avatar, it led Zuko and his mini army to appear at our doorstep."

Expecting another witty remark from Y/N, Katara thought about what he said.

Katara: "...Yeah, that's right! Aang! It could be dangerous if people find out you're the Avatar. You need a disguise!"