Pretty Witch - Theodore Nott (Angst)

Warnings: small italian!thoe, friends to lovers, comfort, angst, cussing, flirting, bad writinga/n- this was not a request, but I did have a really good time writing it! I love this fic so much for no reasonword count- 847

"You, my dear, are the prettiest girl I have ever met," Pansy said, dropping her voice an octave, reenacting what a boy had done to you today in an attempt to woo you. Her hand brushing your cheek the same way the boy had attempted to do makes you burst out in a loud laughter, causing the rest of the group to follow along.

"The poor bloke! Did he seriously think that would work?" Mattheo cackles, wiping a tear from his eye.

"I swear, I can never get a break! You four are the only boys that don't chase after me!" You sigh, leaning back into the cushion of the couch, unbeknownst to you Pansy sends Theo a small smirk with raised eyebrows. Pansy was the only person that knew about your mild crush on Theodore Nott, your best friend. Pansy and Mattheo both knew that Theo has been in love with you for years. To everyone though, it was obvious that the lingering glances meant more than friends to the both of you.

The group decided to spend the rest of the night making fun of all of the boys that have tried to get with you since your growth spurt in 4th year.

"You're gonna let me take you out to Hogsmeade, right?" Adriand Pucy, a boy you have rejected over and over since day one, asks you, leaning up against the exit of the Slytherin common room.

"Haven't I told you no already today?" You reply, stopping and looking up at him with disgust present on your face.

"I know you don't have a date, so why don't you just give me a chance, let me take you out," The boy says, pushing off of the wall in what was supposed to look attractive, ultimately failing in the end though.

"Who told you she doesn't have a date? Come on bella, lets go," Theo says, slinging his arm around your shoulders, pulling you closer into him, engulfing you in the smell of his expensive-smelling cologne.

"Out of all the boys she could choose you really think she'd pick you? You wouldn't even be on her top ten," Pucy says, glaring at the taller boy.

"Merlin Pucy, have some self respect! If you ever thought you had a chance with me you certainly have less of one than before," you say, giving him the dirtiest look you could possibly muster, and pulling Theo away from him and towards your dorm.

You knew Theo almost better than you knew yourself. Even though Theo was the most handsome boy in the school and had his fair share of women, you knew that the mean words Pucy had said would get to him atelast a little bit. He was a Slytherin, but deep down he was still the sensitive boy you'd known for years.

"Are you alright, Theo?" You ask, sitting on your bed and scooting over so he could have room.

"I should be the one asking you that," He replied with a sad smile that didn't quite reach his eyes.

"You know that Pucy is just an asshole right? You would definitely be in at least my top 3," You say after a couple of seconds, attempting to lighten the mood and make him feel better.

"You don't have to lie to make me feel better," He says, looking at you with his sad blue eyes.

"Theo, I'm not lying," You answer, scooting towards him to show your sincereness.

"Did one of them tell you?" He says, hurt filling his eyes and his body language rigid.

"Did who tell me what?" You ask, putting a hand on his back to comfort him, his posture relaxing a little.

Theo looks up at you, his eyes softening a little, "You're so amazing," He says softly after a couple of seconds of looking at you.

"Oh come on Theo," You say, blushing slightly, looking up at him through your eyelashes.

"It's true. You're so beautiful," He says, putting some hair behind your ear, and giving you a smile, showing you his beautifully crooked teeth.

"And you are a flirt. To think you'd never chase after me," You say, giving him the same smile.

"Would I- um, would I really be in the top three guys?" He asks, looking at you with a serious expression.

"I would date you before I even gave another guy even a look," You reply, giving him a soft look.

"Are you sure about that though? You know I'm kind of a mess up," He says, looking away from you.

"It means more to me that you think that I'm amazing and beautiful. I don't think I would even be able to explain to you how it makes me feel when you call me by your stupid Italian nicknames," You reply, waiting for an answer. You don't wait long and you don't get a verbal response. Theo pulls you in and gives you a soft kiss on your lips. It's not how he kisses girls at parties, it's soft and full of love and adoration.