Better - Mattheo Riddle (Smut)

"What's got you pissed off?" Mattheo asked as you entered his dorm, tossing your bag to the side.

"Harry." You said as you sat on the chair at his desk. "Let's just do this stupid project." you sighed.

"What did Harry do?" He asked, pulling your chair closer to him as he sat on the bed.

"He acts all superior because he's 'The Boy Who Lived' and he's starting to treat me like I'm not a priority. I'm not asking for all his attention, just some. And his lack of affection. It's like he's too embarrassed to be seen with me." You looked up at him, he looked really concerned. "I need a better boyfriend."

"I can be a better boyfriend than him." He said.

"You hate me." You looked at him, confused.

"I hate him. I've wanted you since the day we met." He said, placing his hands on your thighs.

"How can you be better than him?" You asked, looking in his eyes.

"I would treat you like a priority. I'd worship you, treat you like a princess." He moved off the bed to kneel in front of you, parting your legs to get closer. "I would never be embarrassed to be seen with you. I know your interests and your favorite things like food, and music, and movies, and books. I'd spoil you, get you anything you want." He looked up at you as he pressed kisses to your thighs. Your breath hitched at the sight and feeling.

"Mattheo." You said softly.

"Let me show you how much better I can be." He said, pressing another kiss on your inner thigh.

"How?" You asked, your voice shaky.

"I can make you feel so good, better than Potter ever could." He pressed another kiss higher up on your other leg.

"I-I don't know. Harry-" Your brain cut off when You felt his finger brush over your clit through your panties.

"Shhh. Just let me make you feel good." He said quietly, softly rubbing over your panties still. You nodded as your mind blanked. He gave you a smile. "That's it." He straightened up and kissed you, pulling you in with a hand on the back of your neck. It was rough and passionate. He bit your lip, using your yelp to slip his tongue into your mouth. You kissed like that for a few moments before he kissed down to your neck, leaving wet kisses there. "Lift up for a second." You lifted your hips up and he slid off your panties, flipping up your skirt as you sat back down. "So pretty." He said before he pressed his thumb to your clit, rubbing slow circles.

"Mattheo." You breathed out his name.

"I could hear you say my name like that for the rest of my life." He said as he looked up at you. He pulled you forward on the chair by your thighs, putting them over his shoulders before licking a stripe up your pussy, earning a moan from you. He focused on your clit, licking and sucking it before he slipped a finger in you without warning.

"Oh, god, Mattheo." You moaned as you gripped his hair. He smiled as he continued licking you.

"You sound so hot." He groaned, slipping another finger in you as he continued pumping them in and out. His thumb found your clit again as he rubbed circles on it.

"That feels so good." You threw your head back as you moaned.

"Eyes on me, baby." Mattheo said as he reached his free hand up to pull your chin down so you looked at him. "God, you look so fucked out and I haven't even stretched you out on my cock yet."

"I'm gonna cum if you don't stop." You warned, your legs shaking over his shoulders.

"I got you, baby. Cum on my fingers." He leaned back down and replaced his thumb with his mouth.

"Oh, fuck." You moaned as he sucked your clit again. "Fuck, fuck, fuck. Mattheo." You moaned before your orgasm hit you. You cried out his name as your legs tried closing around him. You kept your eyes on him until they rolled back in pleasure, throwing your head back as well.

"Good girl." He cooed as you came down from your high. He had kept your legs open with his free hand, using the other one to finish out your orgasm. "You look so beautiful when you cum. Gonna need you to do that on my cock." He said as he stood, lifting you up off the chair to move you to his bed, standing between your legs. He quickly slid off his shirt before moving to his pants. You were about to take off your clothes when he stopped you. "That's my job." He pulled your top off and made quick work of your bra. "So fucking beautiful." He said before sliding your skirt off. You felt your face heat up from everything and he cupped your cheeks gently. "I am going to absolutely wreck you and ruin you for anyone else but me."

"Mattheo." You breathed out his name again.

He pressed his thumb to your clit again, You hissed at the contact, sensitive from the last orgasm.

"Too much." You warned, grabbing his wrist.

"It's fine, baby." He said, eyes on your pussy. He grabbed your hand, bringing it to his cock, already hard and leaking precum. You wrapped your hand around it and reveled in the sheer size of it for a moment.

"Oh, god." You muttered. "It's so big."

"You can handle it, sweetheart." He smiled.

"I don't know."

"Am I much bigger than your boyfriend Potter?" He asked with a cocky smile.

"I don't know." You admitted.

"You haven't had sex with him yet?" You shook your head. "With anyone?" You shook your head again. You felt him get harder in your hand. "Oh, I am definitely going to ruin you." He pushed you back gently so you laid down and he lined up at your entrance. He pushed in slowly as you moaned.

"Fuck, you're so big." You moaned as he bottomed out.

"You're so fucking tight. Stop clenching." He groaned.

"Can't help it."

"You're gonna fucking kill me." He said before grabbing your legs to hold around his waist. He slowly started thrusting, dragging out until just his tip was in before thrust back in hard. You moaned loudly with each thrust, feeling him so deep in you. "Your pussy is fucking loving this, desperately sucking me back in to try to keep me inside."

"If you keep talking like that, I'm gonna cum so much quicker." Your hands gripped at the sheets.

"That's the goal, darling." He smiled, speeding up his thrusts. "You look so much better like this than yelling at me."

"You don't like when I yell?"

"I do, it's so hot. You don't know how many times I've pictured just shutting you up with my cock." He groaned.

"Fuck, Mattheo, so fucking good." You moaned.

"Touch your clit." He ordered. You followed and began rubbing at your clit, moaning loudly. "You're so good for me, baby. Tell me, could Potter ever make you feel this good?" You shook your head. "I said tell me, baby."

"Fuck, no, only you can." You cried out at a sharp thrust.

"That's fucking right. Only I can. Whose fucking pussy is this?" He pushed your hand to rub at your clit.

"Yours. All fucking yours, Mattheo."

"Such a quick learner."

"Gonna cum, fuck." Your legs started shaking again.

"Fucking cum on my cock, baby. Wanna feel it. Come on." He urged as he rubbed faster at your clit.

"Fuck." You yelled before cumming, crying out his name as your eyes rolled back.

"That's it, good fucking girl." He rode out your high before pulling out and cumming on your stomach. "You look so fucking good painted with my cum." He smiled as he stared at his cum on you.

"That felt so good." You said as your body relaxed onto the mattress.

"I can make you feel this good whenever you want. You just have to leave Potter." He said, smoothing his hands up and down your thighs.

"And then what?" You asked.

"Date me. Let me take care of you." He said, completely serious.