Part 1

Mukti is Manik's best friend but not less than a sister figure for him....

They are childhood school best friends....

His Mom left this world when he was 5....

A year later his dad also left him and settled somewhere else as here everything reminded him of his wife and since then Manik is living with Mukti and her parents till date....

Mukti's mom said, Mukti beta plzzz maan jao kal ke liye...
Zubin ki doo dinn baad Singapore ki flight hai...
Uske parents itna hi toh chahte hain ki kal Roka ho jaye, toh plzz haan kardo...

She said, Maa jab tak Manik nahi aayega main Roka nahi karungi...
Usne promise kiya tha ki woh meri life ke harr big day par mere saath rahega...

Her mom said, Beta par usne naa toh nahi kaha hai...
Woh aane wala tha par weather kharab hone ki wajah se uski yesterday ki flight cancel hogayi and next flight joh usse mili hai woh teen dinn baad ki hai, toh abb isme uski kya galti hai???

Mukti said, Maa maine kab kaha ki uski galti hai...
Main itna bol rahi hunn ki jab woh aayega uske baad main Roka kar lungi...

Her mom said, Beta but Zubin ki bhi toh flight hai doo dinn mein...
Plzzz maan jaa Roka ke liye... And mujhe lagta hai ki Manik bhi yahi kahega...

Mukti replied, No!! Noo!! Nooo!! Main Manik ke bina Roka ya kuch bhi nahi karungi...

When Mukti wasn't ready to listen, her mom went to her room and called Manik, but the call wasn't connected as he was not in the network coverage area....

A few hours later, Manik checked his phone and saw a lot of calls from Mukti's Mom's  so he called her....

She picked the call and informed him about Mukti's decision as she knew only Manik could convince her for the Roka ceremony....

He informed her that he is coming by train and will reach home in time but this would be a surprise for Mukti and apart from this, he will talk to Mukti and she will agree and the Roka will happen at its decided time....

This relieved her stress and she told Manik to take care while coming and then declined the call....

Manik called Mukti but she at first didn't pick the call as she knew Manik was calling her to convince her for Roka...

At last, after getting irritated for the fifth time by the ring of the call, she picked it in the sixth time...

She said, Kya hai Manik???
Kyun call karke irritate kar raha hai???
Tujhe samajh nahi raha hai ki main tujhse baat nahi karna chahati hunn...

Manik asked, Tu room mein hai kya???

Mukti replied, Haan room mein hunn...
Par tujhe usse kya???

Manik said, Bed ke side table pe paani ka glass hoga, take it and have some water uske baad hum baat karte hain...
Tujhe pata hai ki Tu gusse mein rahegi toh main tujhse baat nahi karunga...
So drink water and cool down first...

Mukti knew if she hadn't obeyed him, he would have hung the call and although she was angry with him, he was the only one with whom she wanted to have any talks at that moment....