Part 7

15 Days Later,

At the event Smaran met one of his classmates who was now a reporter and was there to cover the event for his channel....

He introduced Nandini to him. Just then Jeff came and took Nandini from there saying that Zubin wants to meet her....

Smaran didn't react as he knew Zubin considered Nandini as his sister and he also didn't want to create any scene there....

Jeff introduced her fiance Abhimanyu to Nandu after Zubin left as he had to attend the media...

Nandu asked, Yaar Jeff yeh kab hua???
U didn't tell us anything nor did u invite us to ur engagement...

Jeff replied, Bohot time nahi hua hai...
We got engaged just 3 months back and there was no function where we would have called everyone...
It was just the 2 families and at home only we exchanged rings...

Mukti called Jeff...

So while going she said, Tum dono baat karo, main bass 5 minutes mein aati hunn...

Abhimanyu said, Jeff se tumhare aur tumhari sister Navya ke baare mein bohot sunna hai...
Woh jab bhi bachpan ki baat karti hai toh tum dono ko mention karti hai...
Aisa lagta hai uske bachpan mein tum dono ke alava koi aur tha hi nahi...

Nandini replied, Haan...
Jeff ko school mein ek baar kuch ladke aur ladkiyon ne bohot bully kiya tha so tabb se woh ladkon aur ladkiyon par zyada trust nahi kar paati hai...
Uske baad se usne apna most of bachpan hamare saath hi bitaya hai...

While they were talking, Nandini saw Zubin's mom...

She said, Mujhe aunty se milna hai, I will talk to u later but it was great talking to U and I m sure ur the one for Jeff and she will always be happy with u...

And then she went to Zubin's mom...

But the shocking news is that, Smaran saw Nandini talking and laughing with a man. He didn't know the person was none other than Jeff's fiance....

He got very angry seeing her talk to any random man. He controlled his anger because he didn't want to create a scene....

Then he saw Nandini going near Zubin's mom. So he went near her so that once Zubin's mom goes he can talk to her....

But Nandini in between asked her about the way to the washroom....

Zubin's mom guided her on the way to the upper floor where there was a room booked for the family and very close ones. And then Nandini left from there....

She wasn't aware that Smaran was near her and also the thought that had crept in his mind....

But this gave Smaran a chance not just to talk but to assault Nandini for her mistake of talking and laughing with a random man....

He followed her to the room. While she was in the washroom he entered the room and locked the door....

When Nandini came out she saw Smaran there and asked him, Kya hua??? Tum yahan kaise??? Kuch chahiye tha???

But Smaran didn't reply to any of her questions... He directly gave her a tight slap and then continued hitting her...

Here Nandini was shocked by this behaviour, she asked him the reason for doing all this but his anger didn't let him say anything, he only assaulted her...

After a few minutes, while assaulting he said, Lagta hai tumhein meri baat yaad nahi thiii, aisa lagta hai ki maine tumhein bina maare chodne ki galti kiii...
Pichle kuch dino se maar nahi khayi hai isliye lagta hai apna promise bhul gayi ho...