Part 2

Chandigarh Seminar,

Manik was pissed off with the boring speeches given by the Speakers, he was very angry at the college's principal for sending him to this seminar....

Just then the anchor said, Thank You so much Mr. Kaushik Kapoor for this enlightening speech. Now I would like to call Ms. Alya Saxena to share her views...

Manik said to himself, Abb phir se koi naya bhashan sunne ko milega...
Uss principal ki toh khair nahi, return jaake pehle uski hi class lunga...
Par abhi ke liye yahan se nikalta hunn warna pakka mera saar phat jayega...

He told his colleagues that he is a little exhausted since they have been sitting here for the last 2 hours and is going to get some refreshments, he asked them if anyone wanted anything...

When they replied in No, he went to get something for himself...

While Manik was having refreshments, Alya started her speech....

After listening to her for about 2 minutes, Manik felt interested. And he returned to his seat as in the last 2 hours, this was the first speech which he felt was interesting....

He also met Alya after the conference and they had a good conversation....

Manik called Alya 2 Months Later, after he returned from Singapore...

He said, Heyyy!!! I'm Manik. I want to meet U for some work. Meeting would be completely professional...

Before he could say anything else, she asked, Kaun Manik??? I don't know any Manik...
I guess U have called on the wrong number...

Manik said, Plzzz Wait!!!
Don't cut the call... I'm Manik Malhotra...
We met at the Chandigarh Seminar 2 months back...
There after the seminar at the dining table we talked...
In that seminar ur speech had inspired me a lot...
Now again I want to meet u to get some advice...

Alya replied, Ohhh Yesss, Now I remember...
We had talked for about 15-20 minutes only but I had a great time talking to U...
Tell me what speech do U want to listen now???

Manik said, I called U today because I want to meet U to discuss something important...
Are U in Mumbai or somewhere else???

Alya replied, No I'm not in Mumbai right now but I'm coming next week, so we can meet once I come if the matter is not very urgent...

Manik replied, Ya!!! Next week is fine... Matter is not that urgent. It can wait for a week...

After this, they hung the call.

1 Week Later,

They met and discussed a particular aspect of human psychology regarding which Manik had some doubts while teaching....

He approached Alya as she was a person whom he could hear for hours....

After this they kept meeting each other regularly as they had become good friends in just a few meets and had talks other than professional work also....

When Alya came to Mumbai, she wasn't visiting but shifting to Mumbai for work....

Here she knew nobody except Manik and her school friend who got married in Mumbai a few years back....

But she was now busy with her family life as she was expecting her first child in a few months....

So the only option Alya had for help to set herself in Mumbai was none other than Manik....