Chapter 12 - Wedding of Eugenie & Jack (2018)

A month before the wedding between Princess Eugenie and Jack, the couple went to the official residence of the Dukes of Cambridge, where they were greeted by Kate's personal secretary who took them into a room. Once seated and also with Kate and William, they discussed how the wedding would go and the bride and groom wanted to ask Will and Kate if George and Charlotte could be the "page boy" and "Bridesmaids" and also if Helena could read a scripture from the Bible. Just half an hour later, Helena and her brother and sister came home from school, and when they saw their cousin Eugenie and Jack, they hugged them, and asked them.

Helena: Did something happen?

William: No, in fact Eugenie and Jack want to ask you a question.

George: Really!

Jack: Yes

Kate: Eugenie, please.

Eugenie: Well Jack and I have been dating for 6 years and last year he asked me to marry him, which I accepted. We were planning our wedding in May this year but as my cousin Harry is marrying Meghan, our wedding has been moved to October, so I'd love to have you all at our wedding.

Charlotte: That's where.

Jack: In Windsor, at St. George's Chapel.

Eugenie: My sister Beatrice will be Maid of Honor, Louise and James will be Special Attendants and we would like the two of you to be bridesmaid and page boys at the wedding. Helena I would like you write a speech about love and family can you do it.

Helena: I accept.

Charlotte: Me too.

George: Me too!

Jack: The wedding is scheduled for 4 months from now, Eugenie has already chosen her wedding dress and we've both chosen your dresses, it's going to be different from Meghan and Harry.

...

Eugenie & Jack's wedding day

Princess Helena woke up at 9 am where she had a shower followed by breakfast with her parents and family. At 10.20 a.m. members of the British royal family headed to St. George's Church not by car but on foot. At 10.40 a.m. Prince Harry and Meghan (Dukes of Sussex) Prince William Catherine (Dukes of Cambridge) and Princess Helena of Cambridge got out of the car, followed by Charles, Prince of Wales. All the bride and groom's guests were already inside the church, as well as Jack's family and Eugenie's mother and sister.

 All the bride and groom's guests were already inside the church, as well as Jack's family and Eugenie's mother and sister

                                                       (Prince William and Kate)