Part 1 - Valentines Day

Matthew POV

I began to slowly open my still crusty eyes from sleep to the California sun. It was bright, and the weather seemed to be in a hot mood today than the rainy weather it held yesterday. I sat up and stretched to get the blood flowing after an 8 hour slumber. I turned to my left on the king-sized bed to Sydney's side of the bed. She wasn't there. I sat up and put on a pair of sweat shorts so I wouldn't run into her completely exposed. Although knowing us, it wouldn't matter. Sydney and I met back in 2017. I was entering the prime of my career with a few hits under my belt. All at the age of 25. Sydney was 20 and still basically a nobody at that point. So, I decided to take my chances and shoot my shot at her. And now here we are. Happily married. She eventually got her breakout role as Cassie in Euporia. I like to think it was because she was dating me, but that's here, nor there. We were originally supposed to get married in 2020, but covid happened and halted our plans. But as soon as quarantine ended, we got married. Now we're practically Hollywood's newest power couple. Right up there with Ben Affleck and J.Lo. We even got to be in a movie together. 'Anyone But You' is only the third movie I've directed myself behind Vivarium and The Batman. All three movies have nothing in common with each other, and the fact I started directing at 27 is insane to think about. But when you're good friends with The Rock and Ben Affleck, you can get a lot done without much hassle.

I've also built up a bit of a reputation for being passed around more than a two dollar whore with the girls around Hollywood. And not just them but with a few pornstars, onlyfans actresses, and even a few wrestlers. People from the general consensus came up with some rumor that I slept my way to where I am now. I've even come across a few memes on Twitter and Reddit calling me 'Slutman' in place of 'Batman'. But I've learned to live with the punches.

People also began wondering how long my marriage with Sydney would last until I find a new girl. But truth be told, Sydney is really the only woman I've ever been with that I truly love. Sure, some other girls are special in their own ways, but Sydney... She gets me. And I feel like she's the only person besides my foster parents, and in a multiple cases knows me better than them, who knows the real Matthew Bassett. And in some way, I'm the only one who knows the real Sydney Sweeney.

What I'm trying to say is that I couldn't leave her. Even if I tried. She completes me. Plus, she still gives me the green light to sleep around with some of the girls I've acquainted myself with, call it the benefits of having a sort-of open marriage, and she joins in a few times. so that's a huge bonus.

Anyway, I walked up to the bedroom door, and there was a note that read

'You can find me in the *other* bedroom. Come and find me, dear. I'll be waiting'

The note ending with a kiss made of bright pink lipstick

I eventually found myself in the *other* bedroom, which was really just a room me and Sydney and I had a few other girls have sex in until we pass out. On the fluffy bed, layed Sydney in pink bra and panties and a small pink jacket made of wool

 On the fluffy bed, layed Sydney in pink bra and panties and a small pink jacket made of wool