Part 5 - Amazing Grace

It's Monday. Livvy booked a flight back to Louisiana from LAX. Leaving me home alone.

Matthew: "Come on! Come out... cum?" I said while trying to wash all of the bodly fluids out of the couch.

This was real Italian furniture. Again, 7,000 dollars. If I bought it, I wouldn't be stressing much. But as previously mentioned, Sydney bought this coach. If I don't get this fixed, I'm effectively a dead man walking. I can't bleach it either. Might ruin the padding.

Matthew: "Fuck me man. Why am I such a moron? Now I'm spending these last two days trying to clean this couch because I think with my dick too much."

I gave up in defeat. I might as well just go down to the store she bought them in and hope they have another one of these couches and also hope that Sydney doesn't realize the swap.

I sat down on a chair next to the couch and pulled up the leg rests and turned on Netflix to watch Better Call Saul

After an hour, I was rubbing my temple and drinking a bottle of Rolling Stones and occasionally looked back at the couch to contemplate what to do with it. You see, this is what happens when I don't have movies to record, girls to chat up and have sex with, or Tyson and Logan to hang out with.

I was honestly about to pass out on the chair before I heard the doorbell ring.

Now, usually on a Monday afternoon, only 1 in 22 people stop by. Tyson and Logan, mostly to drink all my alcohol and eat all my food, or one of the girls. And I'm not really in the mood for either possibility. Now Tyson and Logan are busy with their own projects, so I expect a girl to be at the door. But it shouldn't be any of the girls in the harem because they would have let themselves in as they all have keys to my properties. So I immediately assumed that it's Breckie again

I annoyingly got up to answer the door and didn't even bother to look through the peephole

Matthew: "Breckie, I'm not really in the mood right now, so you can just..."

I stopped mid sentence and saw that it was Grace Van Dien at my door.

Grace: "Hey..."

Matthew: "Oh... hey Grace. What are you doing here?" I said. Already feeling the awkwardness in the air. But I guess that's to be expected when speaking to your ex. Or one of them, at least. But we'll get to that later.

Grace: "We need to talk."

Matthew: "I'd love to, but I'm in the middle of something right now."