𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 - 2

The next day, your morning routine was the same as before. You got up, brushed your teeth, bathed in hot water, dressed up, and went towards your ninja to ride it again towards your university. The routine of your classes is quite simple. You had a total of three classes in a day. Except for Monday, as a reward for surviving a week, it was only required to attend one class. Yesterday was Monday.

You parked your bike and hurried to your first class of management. You sat down where you sat before and started to take pre class notes. You were so engrossed in your own world that you didn't notice two other 'students' staring at you attentively and taking notes of your habits in their own minds.

Left handed.
Uses the blurting method to revise and focus.
Doesnt move her head much while concentrating.
Habit of touching her face and make weird faces.

One sat in one corner, and the other sat in the other corner of the classroom. Soon, Mr.Kim came with a friendly smile and started to teach the topic of Legal and Ethical Consideration.

While all your focus was on Mr. Kim and taking your class notes, the other two observers kept taking notes about you.

Their information about you being good in the activities that you do was, in fact, true. Such as studying. But before, they were only able to see your chest up photographs, since your life was kind of private. Your had your own moral to keep your life a bit private.

But now, they were actually able to see you. How you moved your pen and occasionally bit the end of it. Minimum movement of your head while maximum movement of your doe like eyes.

Each movement was being noticed by their eyes.

How you used to scratch the itchy spot below your lips and eyes, how you used to sway your hand on your head when those soft locks of your hair used to disturb you. How you make some funny expressions when you didn't understand something and also the expression when you finally got it.

They smiled under their breaths, synchronizing their feelings and expressions. They were called the evil twins in their group for no reason. Yes, unknowingly, but they were also noticing those small details, which were not even required for their mission.

Y/N POV

Aishhh, I don't really like this moral and ethical kind of stuff. I already know these things in summary since Appa and Omma used to say these things in quotes. So, actually listening to the explanation of their sayings was quite...wholesome.

There were some moments where I had to think hard while concentrating, to relate all the stuff. But once I got it, it was like a...spring wind.

"So, for now, we'll stop here. Working ethically in this kind of sector is highly required to get to the top. A person without his or her own ethics and morals can never reach the top, no matter how talented they are. I know most of you might already have your books on your morals, but sticking to them is what will change your position." With these final words, Mr. Kim smiled and held his hand towards the door, indicating the students to go towards the next class.

I stood up and exited the room. I only carry one notebook with me since I really don't like the weight of all the books, even when I have them. Also, I have all the required pdfs in my laptop and phone. I was that kind of kid, who had all the resources...kind of dumb but still, it was what i liked.

As I was about to enter the class, someone bumped into me, making me fall backwards...

Sike! Before that person could catch me, I did a cartwheel and stood up like nothing had happened.