𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 - 3

After attending all your classes, you went towards the dance studio, riding your ninja. Your outfit for college has always been simple, casual, and comfortable.

Comfort over fashion... You always used to go for this kind of dressing, but that doesn't mean you had any bad fashion sense. Maybe a little, but your best friend, whom you claimed to be your soulmate, had always been a fashion icon for you, and she always led you towards your right outfit if you were ever confused by your choices.

Joon Somi... Your everything.

She was there when no one else was, and you appreciated her existence each and every day. You were protective of her ever since you came to meet her when you were 12 years old. You still remember how you met this beautiful angel.

You knew that Joon Somi existed but were never able to approach her. You talked to her occasionally, but nothing much more than an acquaintance. It was the first year after the mixture of all the sections of classes. But on one specific day, which you hold close to your heart, when you shared a specific moment with her, you were charmed by her charms.

You were playing some kind of weird game with your other friends, in which you used to say that whoever was going to pass the door was going to be some kind of animal. Many of your classmates fell for this trick and laughed after learning about it.

"Okay, so the next one who crosses the door is going to be a monkey." You said this while staring anticipatingly at the door. When suddenly Somi appeared out of nowhere and passed through the door. You and your other friends laughed and told Somi about the game while laughing. She was dumbstruck after finding out why we were laughing, but she smiled and joined her other friend to go outside while you were again planning which animal the next person who passes the door is going to be.

After deciding on the next animal, you stood up and went towards the door to lean in and see who would be your next victim. Your class was full of different kinds of students with different levels of stupidity.

But you saw Somi again approaching while laughing with her friends. You both made eye contact, and she smiled before stopping before you.

"What kind of animal is it this time?"

"Cross this line of identity, and you will find out." You smiled and shrugged your shoulders.

As she was about to step over, your friend screamed crocodile. She looked at them, then at you, and grabbed your wrist, pulling you towards her to make you cross the door frame.

While you were resisting while laughing, suddenly, in the midst of laughter, you both heard a ripping sound.

The rippling sound of your shirt. But at that moment, you both didn't know what it was.

She dropped your hand, and both of you looked confused. And why wouldn't you both be? It was wintertime, and both of you wore sweaters.

'"Are you okay?" You asked while looking at her. She checked herself and nodded her head.

Both of you returned to your respective seats as the bell rang, indicating that class was about to start.

In the middle of your class, you realized that your armpit was uncomfortable. You put your hand inside your shirt and slowly came to realize that your shirt was the one from which the ripping sound came. After your first class ended, you stood up and went towards Somi and pointed your finger towards her while extending your arm fully, truly overacting.

"You ripped my shirt, Somi! What am I going to tell my Omma now?!" You said while fake crying. When your classmates heard about it, they started laughing, while Somi blushed from embarrassment.