𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 - 4

Hoshi's POV

After the practice session, I went towards Dino, who chose to use his name as Lee Chan here. I was breathing a bit heavily and came to get water. After this, we need to get back to the organization to report the observations collectively about the current mission. The meeting was set to be at 6pm.

I took a brief glance towards Y/N talking to Mr. Kim, maybe about the song that he was editing before, and then saw her walking towards the bathroom with her grey top completely soaked from sweat.

"Hyung, why are you staring at the bathroom?" Dino asked while looking at me with his eyes and mouth a bit open, wondering if he was right about his Hyung being an extreme pervert.

"Nothing nothing... Just Y/N has gone to the bathroom. According to the stats, she should be out in 10 minutes. You think you can do it in this much time?" I asked Dino.

Dino was one of the most cunning spies in our group. Alongside being one of the hackers in the group.

"I'll be moving now, Hyung." Dino nodded and went ahead towards the room, which holds the records of the past investments made by people in the Jung Company Pvt., all the members of this dance studio, and all the staff.

I looked at my wristwatch and tapped to set the timer to 8 minutes. I just hope that their system won't be too complicated for Dino, after all, we need to make move to infiltrate Jung Company Pvt.

Lee Chan a.k.a. Dino's POV

I moved forward towards the old record room, which also had a computer in it. Hyung told me to put all the information on a pen drive. Hoshi Hyung already did the research, reaching the conclusion that the room of old records was Room 17.

It required the fingerprint of Mr. Kim or Y/N, which was easy to acquire since Mr. Kim was most of the time in the dance room. I took his fingerprint when he finished drinking water, which was brought to him by our men who had been working in this studio for the past 3 months.

I had brushed the glass with a special powder. And after Mr. Kim left, I secretly took the fingerprint off.

While walking towards the old record room, I came across some people, and I had to sweetly smile at them with a little bow. After just a few more steps, I reached the room. Room 17.

I quickly took out the fingerprint while carefully placing it on the holder. I looked around to see if anyone was around before pressing the mark.

Alongside the fingerprint mark, an individual also had to enter the pin code. The code, surprisingly, was the date when this dance studio was built. 010106

The door slide opened, and I quickly got to work. I looked at my wristwatch and set the timer to 4 minutes, since Mr. Kim used to come here to update the daily information on the progress of the member and all other things that were required to be done for the day.

I quickly made my way towards the computer, put down the password window for 2 minutes, and quickly plugged in to make the transfer. While the transfer was happening, I made my way towards the record to search for the file, which consisted of the past with Dance Studio and Jung Y/N.

It took me some time to find the file, but I finally found it on the shelf near the wall. The file was different from others and nicely kept with all the other information files of the members. Taking the file in hand, I quickly made my way towards the photocopy machine to get a copy of all the pages.

The one and only important member here was Jung Y/N. Reaching her was easy, but actually getting information about her was not easy. Just imagine being, one and only daughter and inheritor of Jung Sukmin, who was one of the most powerful and one of the richest men in Korea, her identity was not kept a secret but intensely private.